'Witch's Are Real?'

Gilbert House

Gilbert House

Elena wakes up. She hears a noise and she gets out of her bed.

"Hello? Jeremy? Stiles? Hello?" Elena calls out, tries turning on the lights, but the power is out.

Elena hears a voice downstairs, "This is Logan Fell coming to you live from the streets of Mystic Falls with breaking news of another deadly animal attack. The wild animal terrorising the citizens of Mystic Falls has claimed another victim, local high school student Elena Gilbert. Police are certain that forensic evidence will confirm that this is the same animal responsible for recent attacks." Staring at the TV in shock, Elena hears a thump at the stairs.

Walking to them slowly, she comes to a halt, to see a dead, bleeding Stiles, laying at the bottom of the stairs at an odd angle.

With shaky breathes, she hears a deadly voice that sounded like it was next to her, "You know what's coming next." Elena runs to the front door. Opening the door, she screams at seeing Damon standing there, Slamming the door in his face, Elena slowly walks backwards, but Damon grabs her from behind and bites her neck.

£££££££££££££££££

Boarding House

Stefan wakes up in his bedroom. "Ahh!"

A chuckle is heard next to him, "Bad dream? Do you know how easy it was to get into your head just now? You really need some human blood. It might even the playing field. Football reference. Too soon?" Stefan gets up and throws a knife at vampire speed, at Damon, hitting him in the stomach. Damon pulls it out. "All right, I deserve that. But I just wanted to let you know, they caught the culprit. The animal responsible for killing coach Tanner and all those people."

Stefan looks to him confused, "What are you talking about?"

"It was a mountain lion. Really big one. It attacked a hunter this morning. It's all over the news. 'Deadly beast captured. All's well in Mystic Falls.'"

"Why would you cover your tracks?"

Damon smirks, "I've decided to stay a while. And I'm just having way too much fun here with you and Elena, and Stiles."

"Can't touch her now." Stefan not mentioning Stiles.

"Well, the vervain keeps me out of her head. Maybe that's not my target. Believe it or not, Stefan, some girls and guys don't need my persuasion. Some girls just can't resist my good looks, my style and my charms and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift." Damon speeds over to Stefan and stabs him in the stomach. Stefan grunts in pain, going onto his knees, Damon holds out his shirt and looks at it, "This is John Varvatos, dude. Dick move." Damon walks out of Stefan's room, the younger vampire removes the knife.