'Im A Bargaining Chip, Thats New'

Boarding House

Boarding House

Stefan and Elena are snuggled up spooning in Stefan's bed. Elena awakens and Stefan wakes up shortly after this and kisses Elena on the cheek as Elena pulls his arm tighter around her.

"Mmm. Good morning."

Stefan chuckles. "I could get used to this."

"Rise and shine, sleepyheads"

Elena and Stefan both sit up, startled at Damon and Stiles' presence at the end of Stefan's bed. Both of them pull the sheets up to their chins, covering up any parts they may not want the two to see.

Elena looks to the Wide eye. "Damon! Stiles!"

Stefan glares at them. "What are you doing?"

Damon chuckles, nudging Stiles. "Oh, stop being smutty." Stiles laughs.

Stefan pulls the sheets further up on Elena, making sure she's covered up properly.

Stefan yells at the two. "Seriously, get out of here!"

"We will leave once we are done talking, it's not like I exactly want to see my Cousin naked with her boyfriend." Stiles shivers, not fully comfortable standing in front his cousins naked body.

Damon chuckles, throwing his arm over Stiles shoulder. "If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen, we have some very important business to discuss." Damon face goes to one of seriousness.

Elena raises an eyebrow, holding her blanket closer to her chest. "And it has to be right now?"

Stiles rolls his eyes but nods. "Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends and working toward a common goal."

Stefan and Elena exchange looks. Stiles catches it but Damon doesn't, Stiles faces him as he is about to talk.

"So, in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first-since you are Elena Gilbert, you're on journal duty."

Elena's face turns into one of confusion. "Since when am I helping?"

Damon shrugs. "Well, Stefan's helping, and you've taken up residence in Stefan's bed, ergo..."

Stefan shakes his at Elena. "You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do."

"I'll look for it tonight."