'I Love You"

Motel Room

Motel Room

Elena groggily awakens. She spots Ben sitting in a chair by the end of the bed, sleeping. She gasps and sits up frantically. Elena looks around for a way out, only to see on the other bed, Stiles sleeping. She looks to Ben before slowly getting up, Elena makes her way over to Stiles and shakes his shoulder.

Stiles groggily wakes up, looking around the room with blurry eyes.

"Wha-" Elena put a hand of his mouth and shakes her head at him, pointing over to Ben. Stiles nods and slowly gets up, Elena looks around for the exit but stops and stares at the front door. She looks from Ben to the door, she pats Stiles shoulder and points to the door, Stiles nods in agreement. Quietly, Elena and Stiles walk backwards, towards the door, both of them keeping an eye on Ben. Elena unlocks the deadbolt on the door, while Stiles keeps look back. Elena turns the lock on the door and prepares to open it. Suddenly Stiles isn't next to her.

"I wouldn't."

Elena gasps and spins around. Ben inches towards Elena with Stiles in his arms, and uses his compulsion on her.

"Don't try to escape. Don't even move. Do you understand?"

Elena nods Blankly. "I understand."

Ben scoffs, let's go of Stiles and turns around to get a bottle of blood out of the mini fridge. Elena opens the front door, grabs Stiles hand and they both bolt out, but Anna blocks their escape. Anna grabs Elena by the hair and Stiles by the arm, and pushes them back into the motel room.

"Seriously?!"

Ben Stares at Anna with wide eyes. "I told them not to move! I did that eye thing that you taught me!"

"And forgot the lesson about vervain! She dates a vampire and he basically does too, Ben. Duh!"

Anna pushes Elena up against a wall, still holding Stiles by the arm and opens the bathroom door.

"I Can't feel my arm anymore." Stiles looks down at his lifeless arm.

Elena starts firing questions at Anna. "Who are you? What do you want?"

"Does it matter?"

Anna practically throws Stiles and, forcefully pushes Elena into the bathroom and shuts the door. Elena flips the light switch and calmly searches the room for another exit. Stiles starts to hit Elena's shoulder repeatedly, Elena faces Stiles with a worried look.