'No One's Safe'

Mystic Fall High School

Bonnie, Elena and Stiles walk together onto school grounds.

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie states, looking to her best friend.

Elena looks to her questioningly, "You were the one who said to go for it."

"Now she is saying, take it slow." Stiles says slowly to his cousin, still shocked on what he had discovered last night.

"Why the about-face, guys?" Elena asks them confused.

"It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field."

Elena scoffs, "Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?"

"It's stupid."

Stiles looks to her worried, "Bonnie?"

"What?"

"Spit it out, " Elena says, fed up.

"I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling." Bonnie says scared.

"Is that it? Bonnie?"

"It was bad, bad!"

"What was it?" Stiles asks at the same time as Elena says, "Is this the whole witch mojo thing again."

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend."

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that." Elena explains to Bonnie and Stiles.

"Well, jeez. feel the love right there, Elena." Stiles says with a huff.

Elena gives him a smile, "You to, Stiles."

Stefan joins them, Stiles gives him a glare as Bonnie gives him a scared face.

"Good morning Elena. Good morning, Bonnie. Good morning, Stiles." Stefan greets with a smile.

"Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later." Bonnie says leaving.

"Bonnie, wait." Elena calls out but Bonnie doesn't listen and keeps walking.