'I Did Something I Don't Regret'

Gilbert House

Gilbert House

Waking up to Sobbing, Stiles gets up and walks out of his room and to Elena's door, where the sobbing is coming from.

Opening the door slowly, he looks inside to see Elena on the ground, head between her knees. Walking over to her, Stiles sits next to her and puts an arm around her and pulls Elena into his chest.

"Shh, It's alright." Stiles tries to reassure her, rocking back and forth.

Elena's head lifts, eyes puffy and red, looks to him with so much sadness in them. "They're real, they're real."

Stiles looks to her confused, "What's real?" Elena cries out quietly, only just catching the word that had made him pale, "Vampires."

Stiles doesn't say anything, just continues to rock back and forth. When she cried herself to sleep, Stiles carefully lifts her and puts her to bed, Stiles sighs before walking back to his room, not noticing the figure inside, Stiles closes his door before everything goes black.

£££££££££££££££££

Boarding House

Waking up, Stiles rubs the back of his head where the pain resides. Looking around, he notices he is in a bedroom that he doesn't recognise, Stiles gets up and slowly makes his way to the door.

Opening it, he peeks out, not seeing anyone, Stiles opens the door wider and walks out. He walks down the halls, finding the stairs and descends them, coming to a stop to see Damon at the bottom, looking up to him with a smirk and bourbon in his hands.

"Good morning, Sunshine."

"Damon? What am I doing here?" Stiles asks, walking down the rest of the way.

"Well, I bought you here." Damon explains, bringing his drink up to his lips.

Stiles looks to him confused, "Why? And did you have to hit me?"

"Because you would have said no, and you are here to party with us."

Stiles looks to him even more confused, "We?" A groan is heard, they both look over to see Vicki Donovan waking up from the couch.

Stiles raises an eyebrow at him, "Seriously?"

Damon just winks back before walking over to her, Vicki looks around with wide eyes, before they land on Damon."Where am I?"