'Don't Tell Me, She's Threaten To Kill Someone?'

Part 1Gilbert House

Part 1
Gilbert House

Elena is on the phone with Damon. Stiles is leaning into Damon's side, listening in on their talk.

"I'm supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float for the Founders' Day parade. If I don't it, I get the wrath of Caroline but I wanted to check in first."

"Well, I'm doing great, thanks for asking." Damon says sarcastically.

Elena huffs. "Checking on Stefan."

"Oh, him? Oh, he's...he's terrible."

Stiles chuckles before talking. "He's fine Elena, Damon is just being Damon."

"Thanks Stiles and what's the matter with you Damon?"

"He's just back to boring, straight-laced, off the junk. You've successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality."

"Don't forget who helped me." Elena teases.

"I hate myself." He smiles. "Did Uncle John mention anything to you about my field trip with the history teacher?" Stiles looks to the phone with interest.

"No. I'm still been avoiding him. Why? What's he up to?"

Stiles interrupts before Damon talks. "Well besides finding out he gave a vampire a porn magazine, nothing really."

Elena looks into the phone with confusion and disgust. "What?"

Damon tries to stop a laugh from bubbling up. "Ignore what he said." Stiles yells out a 'hey!' but Damon keeps talking. "We don't know. But I'd love if you could find out for me.

"I've got to go I'm late." Elena rushes out.

"Have fun with the Mystic queen, I know I did." Stiles hits Damon's shoulder as Elena hangs up. Damon looks to Stiles with a grin. "Now, where were we?" He takes Stiles face and they passionately kiss.

££££££££££££££££££££££

Mystic Falls High School
History Classroom

Damon and Stiles enter Alaric's classroom.

"Damon. Stiles. Thanks for coming." Alaric says.

Damon chuckles. "Sorry we're late. Me and Stiles were doing some curricular activities."

Stiles looks at Stefan and Elena.

"What? Did one of you fail a test or something?"

Alaric clears his throat. "I saw Isobel last night."

Damon furrowed his eyebrows as he pulls Stiles closer to him. "Isobel is here?" Alaric nods "In town?" Alric nods again.

"Did you question her on Uncle weirdo? Are they working together?" Stiles asks.

"No."

"No they're not?" Stiles says, looking to Alaric with confusion.

Alaric huffs."No, I didn't ask."

Damon pipes in. "What about the invention?"

"Didn't ask."

"Did she know about the tomb vampires?"

Alaric shrugs. "I don't know."

Stiles throws his arms in the air. "Did you forget how to talk or something?!"

Alaric glares at him. "No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions."

Damon glares at Alaric threateningly before turning to Elena. "What did she want?"

"She wants to see me and Stiles, Damon."

Stiles looks at her with a scared expression on his face. "I understand that she wants to meet you but why me!"

Elena gives him a sad face. "I don't know, but if we do this than I will be with you the whole way through the meeting

Stefan looks to Damon and Stiles, but mostly Damon. "Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants."

Damon looks to Stiles and Elena. "You two don't have to see her if you don't want to."

Stefan looks to Damon with a raised eyebrow for the way he talks to Elena.

Elena shrugs. "We don't really have a choice."

Stiles hits his head on Damon's chest. "Don't tell me." He looks to Alaric. "She threaten to kill someone?"

Alaric nods. "She's threatened to go on killing spree."

Damon looks to them in feign shock. "Oh! I take it that's not okay with you guys."

Elena looks to everyone in the room with confidence. "I want to do it. I want to meet her. If I don't, I know I'll regret it."

Stiles groans. "Fine, i'll do it. It's not like I can say no." Damon leans down and kisses Stiles forehead.

££££££££££££££££££

Hey guys, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. If so than please leave a like or comment.

Comment on which character relates to you, are you a Damon? Or a Stiles? Or a Elena? Etc. and explain how so.

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.