'History Teacher By Day, Vampire Hunter By Night'

Part 3Miss Gibbons' House

Part 3
Miss Gibbons' House

The tomb vampires are tying Stefan up in the basement with ropes soaked in vervain. Stiles sits on a chair, at the opposite side of the room, tied down.

Frederick smirks up at Stefan. "Vervain on the ropes."

"Aah! Unh!" Stiles tries to not listen to Stefan's screams. He tries to untie the ropes.

"That's gotta sting. Speaking of..." Frederick has an eye dropper with vervain. He puts a few drops into Stefan's eyes.

"Aah!"

Harper enters. "This isn't right!"

"He killed Beth-Anne. One of us, Harper. And don't you think for a second he wouldn't kill you if he had the chance. Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right? I say that's exactly what we're here for. Starting with this." Frederick drags a knife across Stefan's chest.

"Aah! Aah!" Frederick speeds over to stiles and stabs his shoulder, he lets out scream. "Ahhh!"

"And then his brother. And anyone else that gets in our way."

Harper shakes his head and grabs Fredericks arm tightly. "This isn't right!"

"You're gonna want to let go of me!"

"Miss Pearl will be home soon."

Frederick glares at him. "Miss Pearl is no longer in charge." He looks to the other vampire. "Tie him up! And then stake him down."

££££££££££££££££££££££

Mystic Falls High School

Alaric is walking down the hallway when Damon appears. Alaric stops in his tracks.

"Well, don't you look...alive?"

Alaric glares at the eldest Salvatore. "You can't hurt me."

"Oh, I can hurt you, all right." Damon threatens

Elena comes out from behind Damon. "Mr. Saltzman. We need your help." They go into Alaric's classroom to talk. "Stefan and Stiles are in the house. Damon's a vampire. He can't get in. We need you. I would go, but..."

"But your life is valuable. Yours, on the other hand is..." Damon looks to Alaric with a smirk.

"Stefan told me about your ring." She points to his ring.

Alaric looks to them suspiciously. "What about it?"

"Let me recap...You tried to kill me. I defended myself. You died. Then according to my brother, your ring brought you back to life. Am I leaving anything out?"

Alaric nods with a glare. "Yeah. The part where I try and kill you again. Only this time, I don't miss."

"Mr. Saltzman. Please. It's Stefan and Stiles."

"I'm sorry, Elena. But it's not my problem."

Damon growls. "Oh yes it is, when an innocent human is in trouble. Also the woman in charge of the crowd can find your wife.

"You're lying."

"Am I? Why don't you ask her for yourself? Coward. Come on, Elena." Damon and Elena start to leave.

"All right! Wait. I'll go."

£££££££££££££££££££££

Alaric in his classroom pulls out his arsenal of vampire weapons.

"Teacher by day, vampire hunter by night."

Alaric looks to Damon sharply. "I've you to thank for that."

Elena picks up a tranquilizer. "What are these?"

"Those are tranquilizer darts filled with vervain." Alaric takes it out of her hand.

"Just get me in. I'll get Stiles and Stefan out."

Elena looks to Damon in shock. "That's your plan? You're just gonna take them all on yourself?"

"Well, I'll be a little stealthier than that, hopefully." Elena takes one of the vervain darts.

Alaric looks to her confused. "Whoa. What are you doing?"

"I'm going with you guys."

Damon shakes his head in disagreement. "No. No. No. No. No way."

"You need me. I'll get in. You could distract them, and then I'll get Stiles and Stefan out."

Damon scoffs. "You'll get yourself killed. You're not going in there."

"I'm going." Elena argues back.

Damon ignores her. "So, when you get me in, get out as quickly as you can. I know how to sneak around where they can't hear me. You'll basically just be in the way."

"Damon, now is not the time to be the lone ranger."

Damon rolls his eyes. "Fine. Elena, you can drive the getaway car. You're not going in the house."

Elena glares. "You can't stop me. It's Stefan and Stiles we're talking about here. You don't understand."

Damon scoffs. "Oh, I understand. I understand. He's the reason you live. His love lifts you up where you belong. I get it. Plus Stiles is my Boyfriend. So I do understand you.

"Can you just not joke around for 2 seconds?"

Damon talks to her seriously. "I can't protect you, Elena. I don't know how many vampires there are in there." He suddenly clicks his fingers. "That's how long it takes you to get your head ripped off. I have to be able to get in and get out. I can't be distracted with your safety. Or this will end up a bloodbath that none of us walk away from...Including Stefan and definitely Stiles. I know. I get it. I understand."

Alaric packs up his equipment. "If we're gonna go, let's go."

£££££££££££££££££££

Hey guys, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. If so than please leave a like or comment and if you want more than follow me for more future stories.

Also check out my other book: Life Isn't So Simple With Her.

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.