'I Missed You"

Elena is sitting on the porch swing, her journal laid out on her lap and her phone up to her ear as she leaves Bonnie a voicemail

"Hey, Bonnie, it's me just checking in, seeing how you're doing. We miss you here. Don't let your aunt drive you too crazy"

Jenna and Stiles walk onto the porch and stop to look at Elena while sipping their coffee.

"Come home soon. Love you." Elena hangs up and sighs sadly.

"What are you doing out here? It's cold." Jenna takes a sip of her coffee, Stiles nods in agreement.

"I'm getting hyperthermia just by standing here."
"Thinking, writing. The, uh, funeral for Bonnie's grandma, it brought back a lot about mom and dad. I was wondering...you said that you would do some digging about them, the adoption."

Jenna nods. "Right."

Elena looks up to her in hope. "So did you? Dig?"

"Come on inside."

Stiles clears his throat and hands Jenna his mug. "I'm gonna head over to the boarding house, I'll be back soon."

£££££££££££££££££££££££

Boarding House

Stiles walks into the boarding house and looks around for Damon. "Damon!"

Stiles huffs, turns around and screams, jumping into the air in shock. Damon is standing behind him with blood dripping down from his mouth, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hello Stiles, What brings you here?"

Stiles stares at him with wide eyes, his mouth finally opens and words flow out hastily.

"What happened?! Did you just come out of a horror movie or something!"

Damon chuckles. "Don't worry, I just had a snack."

Stiles looks to him worriedly. "Are you ok? You have been drinking and eating a lot lately."

Damon sighs and walks back into the study to where his alcohol resides, he grabs a tissue and wipes off the blood from his mouth. Damon grabs his expensive bourbon and takes a drink from the bottle. Stiles shakes his head before walking up to Damon.

"Look, I know you're upset that you didn't get Katherine back but you have to move on."

Damon scoffs. "I'm not upset about that."