'The Tomb Is Open!'

The Woods

The Woods

Elena, Stiles and Damon arrive at the party in the woods and see over a dozen students drinking and chatting.

"The Duke party. I forgot. I hope they stay clear of the church."

Damon shrugs, looking around. "Your hope, not mine."

Stiles looks to them, confused. "Wait, there was a party on tonight?"

Damon raises an eyebrow to him. "Didn't you hear Anna say it?"

Stiles shakes his head. "Nope, was ignoring everything she said after she told us I wasn't hot enough for her."

Damon smirks at him and wiggle his eyebrows. "I can show you how hot you are if you want."

Stiles blushes as Elena looks away uncomfortable. Matt and Caroline walk up to them.

"Elena, Stiles. hey!"

"Elena! Oh my God, where have you been?" Caroline intertwines her fingers with Matt's. Elena acknowledges this action.

Damon looks around before turning to face them. "Long story, no time to tell it."

Caroline glares towards him heatedly. "I wasn't talking to you." Stiles stares at her with wide eyes.

Damon scoffs, tightening his hand around Stiles one. "Sure you were."

"We haven't met. I'm Matt."

Matt holds out his hand for Damon to shake.

"Matt, there's a reason we haven't met. You and I are going that way."

Damon grabs Elena arm and started dragging her and Stiles away. Elena looks back at Matt and Caroline as she's being pushed along.

"Ah, I'm sorry, guys." Matt and Caroline watch them go.

££££££££££££££££££££££

Church Ruins

Stefan climbs up from the tomb with a shovel in hand.

"Cleared the debris away. Set the torches like you asked. We can get down now."

Stefan places the shovel against a rock. Cans of gasoline lie near by and Bonnie looks at them.