'Phone Call'

Part 4Founders' Hall

Part 4
Founders' Hall

Damon is at the bar. Elena joins him.

"Have you noticed what your brother has been up to?" Elena looks around before facing Damon. "Where's Stiles?"

"No, I have been too preoccupied with yours. And Stiles decided to head home, something came up on his phone so he's gone to do that." She looks to him, confused. "Jeremy has been asking questions about Vicki Donovan's death."

"He knows that her death was ruled an overdose."
"Really?" He Imitates Jeremy. "'Oh but sheriff, someone buried her. Who would do that?' I know I know! Me! I mean I could compel him but he's wearing vervain."

Elena shakes her head. "No, I don't want you to compel him."

"If he keeps asking questions..."

"Damon, no I'm serious. I'm not going to do that to him again. I'll handle it."

Damon takes a rose, smells it, and gives it to her. "Okay. Don't say I didn't warn you. And when you get home, give the rose to Stiles." She takes the rose, they look at each other and he leaves.

££££££££££££££££££

Gilbert House

Stiles drives his Jeep into the driveway, he hops out and closes his door. Stiles quickly walks up to the front door, opens it and rushes inside, he goes straight up to his room, closes the door and looks down at his phone.

Stiles presses the call button and holds it's up to his ear, it rings for a few seconds before being answered.

"Hey Dad."

££££££££££££££££££

Boarding House

Damon is on the couch, in front of the fire, a glass of blood in his hand. Stefan arrives.

"We have a problem Stefan and when I say problem I mean global crisis. It seems Uncle John has..." He looks at Stefan, he's not okay. "You don't look so good. It's different this time, isn't it? The need is too strong. Of course it would be after all these years."

He puts the glass of blood on the table, looks at Stefan and gets up. He touches his shoulder and looks at him. "Have a good night brother." He leaves. Stefan looks at the glass; he takes it and drinks the blood.

££££££££££££££££££

Gilbert House

Stiles lays on top of his bed, he stares out the window with an upset look. Damon peeks through and sees this, he jumps inside the room and lays down on the bed behind Stiles. He wraps an arm around his waist.

"Are you Okay." Stiles shakes his head. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Stiles shakes his head. "Alright. I'm here if you do."

The couple cuddle together and falls asleep. A full moon shines through the window, moonlight resting on them.

££££££££££££££££££
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if so then please leave a like or comment. If you want more stories than follow me for future ones.

Also check out my other books: Life Isn't So Simple With Her and The Little's Swan.

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.