'Field Trip With Damon And Alaric'

Part 2Gilbert House

Part 2
Gilbert House

Elena looks down at her now hung up phone with a scoff. She closes her closet door, only to gasp in fright when she sees John standing behind it.

"Sorry."

"Uncle John. I didn't see you there."

"I thought we could talk. We haven't had a chance to catch up."

"I'm actually just heading out, so..."

"Well, it won't take long."

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Well...I know you know."

"Know what?"

"It's really silly to keep pretending. What do you think your mother would say. If she knew you were dating a vampire?"

"Which mother?"

££££££££££££££££££££

Boarding House

Elena goes down to the basement to see Stefan. "How you feelin'? Damon says you need to drink that. You need it, Stefan. Can't survive without it."

"I don't want to survive."

"What? Don't say that."

"I'm sorry, Elena. No more. After what I've done, it has to end. I just want it over."

£££££££££££££££££££££££

Elena is sitting in the living room and talking to Damon.

"He's just being dramatic. He's not gonna starve himself."

"Why would he say that?"

"He feels bad about hurting that girl. It's a very typical Stefan martyr stuff. It will pass."

"Will it? Because he seemed to be in a lot of pain."

"Yeah. Well, that will pass, too, once he eats."

"I didn't mean physical pain."

"I know what you meant. Look, are you gonna be okay here if I have to run out? I have to go to an errand with the teacher and Stiles."

"The teacher? Alaric? Are you two friends now? And when did you talk to Stiles."

"I don't have any friends, except Stiles but he is classified under Boyfriend, Elena. Also I didn't talk to Stiles about it, I know he will come, he always does."

"Right."

"You should, um, you should stay up here. You shouldn't be down there by yourself."

"I'll be fine."

"You know...You're very trusting of him, given the circumstances."

"So are you. Otherwise, you wouldn't be leaving."

"I won't be long."

"Remember, don't push Stiles into talking!" Elena calls out as Damon walks out the door.

£££££££££££££££££££

Grove Hill Residence

Damon, Stiles and Alaric are at the apartment. Alaric looks at the door. "This is the one here. The records show is was paid 3 months in advance."

Stiles looks to Alaric with a raised eyebrow. "You sure? Cause I don't want to walk into someone that's naked."

Damon snickers before turning serious. "This is where it gets tricky. I may or may not be able to get in."

"Yeah, how does that work? You always have to be invited in?"

"By the owner or the person of entitlement. Short-term rentals and hotels are a bit of a gray area. You kind of gotta play it by ear."

"Heh. Could we not kill anyone tonight, please?" Alaric asks with a raised eyebrow.

Stiles scoffs. "I don't think that's possible."

Damon smirks. "You mean, you just brought me along for my company?" Damon opens the door. He slowly walks in with Stiles and Alaric behind him. "It doesn't look like anyone's home." Stiles looks around.

"Yeah. I'm good. No permanent resident, apparently." Damon walks to the kitchen and opens the fridge, he sees blood bags.

"Uh, Ric, we have company." Damon speeds to Stiles as a man jumps on Alaric. Alaric stabs him with wood knuckles. The man attacks again. Damon speeds over and throws him off of Alaric.

"Boys, boys, that's enough." Damon looks to the man and gains a knowing look. "I know you."

"Damon?"

"Your name is Henry. You were in the tomb."

"Yes, sir."

Stiles nods and moves closer to the vampires. "Great, now that everyone knows each other, let's get to business. Like, what's going on!"

£££££££££££££££££££££££

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.