'There Is A Crazy Vampire After Me'

Part 1

Part 1

Gilbert House

Stiles is in his room, searching as much as he can on Witches, hearing the doorbell, he stands and walks out of his room. Heading down the stairs, he stops at the bottom to see Jeremy at the door already.

"Hey. It's gonna be $22." The delivery guy, Noah, pulls the pizza out of the bag.

Jeremy yells up to the stairs, "Elena. I need the money! Uh, here. Come in. Just put it on the table." Stiles walks into the dining room with Jeremy on his tail. Noah stands on the front porch for a moment longer before crossing the threshold into the house. He places the pizza on the table while Elena comes down the stairs, retrieving the money from her wallet.

"Hi. Um, keep the change."

Elena hands the money to Noah who takes it, looking to her in shock before going back to normal. Noah  starts to walk backwards, out of the house.

"Thanks. And you have yourself a goodnight."

Elena smiles, Noah  looks to Stiles who walks out of the dining room, as she closes the door. Noah turns around, pulls the hood of his sweater over his head, and walks down the steps of the front porch.

££££££££££££££££££

Boarding House

Stefan walks into the Library, books are thrown haphazardly across the room. When he enters, he sees Damon, looking through the shelves and tossing aside books. Stefan stops and looks at him.

"What are you looking' for, Damon?"

"Not your concern." Damon doesn't look to him and continues to go through his books.

"No, but putting Elena's cousin in harm's way, that is my concern."

Damon flips through a book, not looking up still. "You only care about Stiles safety because of Elena and what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Atlanta." Stefan ignores the comment about Stiles.

Damon looks away from his book and at Stefan. "Oh, yeah. Stiles and I had a great time." Damon smirks.

"I get it. You're just bitter because one of us gets to be with the person that we love, and poor Katherine is out of reach, and using Stiles until you do. Unless there's another way for you to get into that tomb. Is that what Bree said?"