'Under Attack'

Part 2Mystic Grill

Part 2
Mystic Grill

Jenna arrives. "Kelly? Kelly Donovan?" Kelly comes out of her shock.

"Jenna!"

They hug each other.

"I heard you were back in town."Jenna looks to Damon and Stiles. " She used to babysit me."

"And then I used to party with her."

"This woman is crazy."

Kelly nudges Jenna. "Not as crazy as you."

"I'm not anymore."

Kelly points to the seat next to her. "Well sit, drink!"

Jenna dismissed the idea. "I shouldn't. I'm more responsible now. Haven't you heard? Plus one of them is sitting right there."

Kelly looks to Stiles before turning back to Jenna. "Well, take a night off its good for the soul."

Damon nods in agreement. "Great for the soul." Stiles gives Jenna a teasing smile.

"I promise not to look."

Jenna laughs and sits down with Kelly, Stiles and Damon.

"This is not going to end well." Jenna talks jokingly.

Damon smirks. "Can't wait."

They raise their glasses and clink their glasses.

Jenna sees Stefan, Matt, Elena and Caroline.
"Hide. We're not here."

Kelly and Stiles look to her confused. "Why?"

"Children under our care. Five o'clock. This is not good."

Stiles looks to her jokingly. "What about me?"

Jenna smiles at him. "You don't count tonight."

Kelly turns her head and sees them. "Damn!"

££££££££££££££££££££££

Boarding House

Damon and Stiles walk inside.

"Well, I enjoyed tonight. Except for when Kelly wanted to get into your pants."

Damon chuckles. "Luckily I love you, otherwise I would have gone with her."

Stiles hits his shoulder. "Thanks, at least I know I won't be crushed anytime soon."

They look to each other and laugh. Damon calms down and stares at Siles. Suddenly Damon grabs Stiles face and kisses him. They start to make out.

A few minutes later, Caroline, Elena, Matt and Stefan walk in and see them.

"Woah!"

Stiles and Damon pull apart and look towards them. Stiles smiles to them sheepishly and blushes.

££££££££££££££££££££

Elena and Stefan walk out to her car.

"Sorry I'm bailing." Elena apologises.

Stefan looks to her sadly. "Just wish you let me drive you home."

Elena gives a small smile. "Normal people don't have chaperones or bodyguards or babysitters. We're normal tonight, remember?"

Stefan sighs. "I know, I just get so worry about you."

Elena turns and faces Stefan. "Stefan, I can't live every minute afraid that someone is gonna come after me. I won't, it's not living."

"Okay. Call me when you get home safe." He takes her face and kisses her. Stefan opens her car door for her and Elena gets in.

Caroline waves at Stefan. "Bye Stefan."

"Goodbye."

He closes the car's door. He watches them leave and goes back inside. Something watches him while he closes the door.

££££££££££££££££££££

Inside, Stiles and Damon are in the living room. Stefan arrives and looks at them.

"Don't look at us like that."

"Are you crazy?" Stiles shrugs.

"Sometimes."

Damon chuckles and puts his arm behinds Stiles. "Save the lecture. Look..."

A Vampire jumps through the window, jumps on Stefan and stabs him with a piece of glass. Damon pushes Stiles out of the way and pushes the Vampire off Stefan, he starts to fight. Stefan removes the piece of glass. Another vampire arrives and begins to fight with Stefan.

Stiles hides behind a wall and watches.

The other Vampire pushes Stefan to the floor, he takes the leg off a wooden chair and stabs her in the heart. Damon sends the Vampire across the living room. He looks at Damon and Stefan and then looks at the other Vampire, who is dead. He leaves. Stefan looks at Damon.

"Damn it."

Stefan looks to Damon with knowing eyes. "I remember them from 1864. They were in the tomb."

Damon looks to Stiles, who is staring at him in shock.

"Yeah... About that."

Damon turns back to Stefan and they look at each other. Stiles walks over to them.

"What just happened?"