'Barely Beating'

Part 5Miss Gibbons' Residence

Part 5
Miss Gibbons' Residence

Frederick sees another staked vampire in the dining room. Damon catches him by surprise. They fight. Damon gets Frederick on the floor and starts punching him. Two vampires come up from behind and pull Damon off. Frederick leaves. The vampires and Damon start fighting. One of them approaches Damon from behind. Damon doesn't see him, but Alaric shoots at the vampire with a dart.

"I'm going after Frederick! Look after Stiles!"

£££££££££££££££££££££

Woods

Elena and Stefan arrive at the car. "Come on, it's right over here." Elena puts Stefan in the car and goes around to the driver's side. She sees the ignition has been removed.

"Stefan..."

Frederick busts the window on Stefan's side out and drags him out. He starts beating him.

"Ugh! Uhh..."

"This is for Beth-Anne." Frederick stabs Stefan with a branch.

"Aah!"

"And this is for the tomb."

"No!!!" Elena plunges the vervain syringe into Frederick's back.

"Ugh! Unh!"

"Stefan..." Elena sits down next to Stefan. She pulls out the branch. "Stefan...Stefan...No, Stefan. Stefan, Stefan. Stefan! Stefan!"

££££££££££££££££££££££

Miss Gibbons' House

Alaric is reloading his dart gun. A vampire attacks him. They wrestle to the ground. Alaric stabs him with a vervain syringe. Damon comes back into the hallway and picks up Stiles.

"Frederick's gone."

"Let's get out of here."

"I'm gonna kill him." Damon growls angrily. Damon, Stiles and Alaric exit the house. They see many more vampires approaching.

Damon doesn't look away. "How many of those vervain darts do you have left?"

"One."

"Not gonna be enough." Damon pulls Stiles closer.

£££££££££££££££££££££

Woods

Elena is shaking Stefan, trying to get him up. "Stefan, please. Stefan! Oh, Stefan, please get up. Get up, Stefan. Stefan." Elena sees that Frederick is getting up. She notices the cut on her hand and puts it up to Stefan's mouth for him to drink.

"Here."

Stefan moves his mouth away. "Elena, please run."

She shakes her head. "No."

"Please."

"Stefan. My wrist. Here. Take my wrist. You need more blood." Elena puts her hand closer.

"Go, Elena. Run. Run..."

"No. I trust you." Elena gives Stefan her wrist. He drinks her blood.

£££££££££££££££££££££

Miss Gibbons' House

Pearl and Anna come home.

Alaric looks to Damon. "So, what you said to get me to do this, about my wife. It was a lie, wasn't it?"

Damon nods. "Yep."

Pearl looks around, confused. "Stop. What's going on here?" She looks to Damon. "What did you do?"

"Me? Your merry little band of vampires spent the day torturing my boyfriend and brother."

"Trust me. The parties responsible for this will be dealt with."

Damon glares. "Our little arrangement doesn't work unless you learn to control them."

"This wasn't supposed to happen."

"Well, it did. If I had a good side...Not a way to get on it." Damon, Stiles and Alaric leave.

£££££££££££££££££

Woods

Frederick is regaining his strength. He grabs another branch and walks towards Stefan. Stefan gets up and pins Frederick to a tree. He takes the branch from Frederick and repeatedly stabs him in the heart.

"Stefan. Stefan!" Elena tries to make Stefan stop. Stefan turns around, his face is still in its vampire form. Elena is frightened by him. Stefan stops. He looks horrified.

£££££££££££££££££££££

Boarding House

Damon lays Stiles onto his bed, his heart barely beating. Damon looks to him in pain. "You'll be ok Stiles. You made it through worse." He looks to him one last time before leaving the room.

£££££££££££££££££££££££

Mystic Grill

Damon joins Alaric at the bar.

"That was fun. Oh, don't look at me like that. I know you hate me. Guess what? Everyone hates me. But you can't deny it. We were bad ass."

Alaric punches him and walks away.

"Uhh. Happens."

££££££££££££££££££££££££

Boarding House

Damon enters Stefan's room. He sees bloodbags that are empty. Then he sees Stefan sitting on the floor, drinking from another bloodbag. He walks back to his room to look after Stiles.

££££££££££££££££££

Check out my other books: Life Isn't So Simple With Her and The Little's Swan.

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.