'Woah! Who Slept with Who?'

Part 2Gilbert Residence

Part 2
Gilbert Residence

John and Jeremy are eating in the kitchen. Jenna is here too. Stiles is upstairs, in his room.

"I've no interest in the Founders' Day Kick-off Party."

John Scoffs. "Sure you do it's tradition."

"It will be our role to break the tradition." Jenna comments.

"The Gilberts have been a part of this town for a hundred and fifty years. We're one of the founding families and with that distinction comes certain obligations including going to the party. One day, when you can appreciate the significance, I'll tell you all about your heritage."

Stiles comes down the stairs and into the kitchen. Hohn points to him. "And he'll go to." Stiles stops and looks up.

"What?"

"Hmm, the Gilbert family legacy. I forgot how sacred it was. I'm not a Gilbert and Stiles isn't, so we'll never be cool enough to hear it." Stiles lets out a breath of relief.

Jeremy looks to John. "Why does she hate you?"

"We used to sleep together." Jenna throws a bag at him. Stiles looks to Jenna with wide eyes.

"Woah!"

"I'm standing right here."

££££££££££££££££££££££

Someone knocks on the door. Elena opens it. It's Damon. "Oh good you're here."

"You ask I come. I'm easy like that."

Elena points upstairs. Damon sees Jeremy eating in the kitchen.

Damon talks loud enough for Jeremy to hear as he follows Elena. "No Elena, I will not go to your bedroom with you. I have a boyfriend." She catches his arm. He laughs and go upstairs with her. Jeremy looks at them. Elena and Damon enter her bedroom. Stiles is already there, sitting on her bed.

Damon looks to Stiles. "Well hi there, good looking."

"Stop messing around." He goes to her bed and up to Stiles. He kisses him passionately before releasing his lips. Damon lays down onto the bed next to him, takes the teddy bear of the pillow and holds it to his chest.

"Did you know that your uncle has been kicking it with the Founders' Council?"

Elena and Stiles look to him with shock. "What?"

"Yep."

Elena throws her hands up. "Perfect, we'll just add it to the growing list of how everything is falling apart."
Damon notices the broken lamp and points an arm of the teddy bear towards it. "What happened right there?"

"Uh...nothing." Stiles scoffs.

"Apparently her boyfriend thought their kiss was terrible and decided to throw himself at the wall. Knocking down the lamp in process."

She seems uncomfortable. Damon snickers.

"Look Damon, I'm worried about Stefan. He says that everything's okay but he's clearly struggling. How long is it gonna take before he goes back to normal?"

Stiles talks before Damon does. "I don't think it happens over night."

Damon nods to Stiles. "Exactly. Maybe a few days, give or take."

"It's been a few days."

"Give then, I don't know. What's the big deal?" He gets up and gives her the teddy bear. His sits down next to Stiles, lifts him up and puts him on his lap. Snuggling into him. Stiles blushes.

"He's not himself, Damon."

"Well, maybe his problem is that he has spent too long not being himself." Damon puts his face onto Stiles neck, inhaling his scent.

"Please don't make me sorry for asking you."

"Elena." Stiles starts. "There isn't exactly a rule book on these things."

Damon huffs before looking up to Elena. "It is what it is Elena. The Stefan you know was 'good behavior Stefan', 'reign it in Stefan', 'fight against his nature into an annoying excessive level Stefan' but if you think there isn't another part to this then you have not been paying attention."

"He's not you, not even close."

"Well, he doesn't want to be me. That doesn't mean that deep down though he's not."

Damon turns Stiles face to him and gives one more kiss, before taking Stiles off his lap and leaving the room.

£££££££££££££££££££

Check out my other books: Life Isn't So Simple With Her and The Little's Swan.

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.