'Suprise Visit'

Hey guys, from now on I will be making this story's chapters shorter, I don't have enough time to do the whole episode so I will being cutting up the episode into parts. But otherwise I hope you enjoy.

 But otherwise I hope you enjoy

Part 1
Boarding House

Damon enters the house with Stiles. Anna and Pearl are waiting for them.

"Hello Damon."

Damon scoffs, holding Stiles hand tighter. "Ever heard of knocking?"

Pearl stares at him emotionless. "An invitation wasn't necessary. I'm surprised that no living person resides here. Is it just you and your brother? And why do you have a human, by your side?"

Anna joins. "Yeah. How do you keep out unwelcome vampires? Don't want them to grab you're human."
Damon glares, growling. He pulls Stiles closer. "I kill them."

Damon let's go of Stiles and runs towards Pearl, he tries to strangle her. Pearl twists his wrist and pushes him to the floor. Anna speeds over to Stiles and puts him into a choke hold. Stiles goes wide eyed.

"Holy Shit."

Pearl smirks. "Have a seat, Damon. I was hoping we could have a word. And Anna can keep a hold of your friend in the meantime."

Damon gives her a deadly glare, he moves to the couch. "Sure." Stiles huff in annoyance.

"Why am I always the one in a deadly situation?!"

Pearl goes straight to business, ignoring Stiles. "We've taken up residence at a farmhouse just outside the town. It'll suffice for now."

Damon looks to her in shock. "All 25 vampires?"

"Not all, some. I imagine that a few have already left town. Others are probably still in the woods or like us acclimating." Damon looks at Pearl and Anna, who still has a choke hold on Stiles.

"How did they get out of the tomb?"

Anna answers this time. "I think the witch screwed up that part of her hocus pocus."

Pearl nods to Anna. "I understand from Anna that the founding families still have a secret council?"

"And you're a part of it." Anna adds.

Damon acts confused. "That's ridiculous."

Anna glare's, tightening her hold. Stiles tries to pull her arm away from his neck. "I've been in Mystic Falls since the comet, Damon. I'm up to speed."