'Waking Up'

Part 1Boarding House

Part 1
Boarding House

Stefan is doing exercises in his bedroom. Damon enters with a glass of blood in his hands. "Dude, my Boyfriend is asleep."

"Sorry." Damon switches off the music.

"When are you going back to school?"

"Soon." Stefan is on the floor, doing push-ups.

"Oh come on. Just drink already. Come on, this self-detox is not natural." He puts the glass next to Stefan.

"Can you get that away from me please?"

"How long did it take you to wean yourself of it the last time you indulged?" Stefan continues doing push ups. "That's not good."

"I'll be fine; it just takes a little bit of time."

"Well, I rather you not be anywhere near Stiles but I just don't get it, you know, you don't have to kill to survive. That's what blood banks are for. I haven't hunted in a human in...God way too long."

"Oh, I'm impressed. Stiles is making an impression on you."

"I'm not doing it for Stiles. It's completely self-serving. I'm trying to get the town off the trail of vampires which is not very easy considering that there is an entire tomb of them running around."

Stefan looks to him in curiosity. "What are we planning on doing about that?"

"We are not going to do much of anything if you don't have your strength. There's nothing wrong with partaking in a healthy diet of human blood from a blood bank. You're not actually killing anyone."

"I have my reasons."

"Well, what are those holier-than-thou reasons? You know, we never actually discussed this. You know, I'd- I'd love to hear this story." Damon sits down on the couch.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you? Watching me struggle?"

Damon nods. "Very much so."

"I hate to break it to you Damon but...I actually have it under complete control."

"You do? Well, then you should just carry on, making the rest of us vampires look bad." He gets up. "Now excuse me, I have a human boyfriend to get back to. Have a great day, Stefan." He leaves the glass of blood on the table. Stefan stares at the glass. Damon returns. "Oh, hey, almost forgot something. Oops." He takes the glass and leaves. He drinks and relishes in the taste of the blood.

Damon walks out of the room and down to his, he walks inside and sees a tired Stiles sitting in his bed, looking around in confusion.

"Well, Well, Well. Guess who finally woke up." Stiles whips his head to Damon but groans in pain. Damon walks over and runs his free hand through Stiles hair. "How you feeling?"

"I felt like I died." Damon chuckles.

"Well, you were close." Stiles looks to him in confusion.

"Close?"

Damon closes his eyes, his face scrunches up. "You were stabbed and nearly drained of blood. You were lucky I got to you in time otherwise you would have been dead."

Stiles sighs and leans into Damon. "I can't catch a break, huh?" Damon shakes his head. Stiles looks around for a second before trying to get up. Damon looks to him with raised eyebrow.
"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get up so I can go home."

Damon tries to protest. "Well I think you should-" Stiles cuts him off.

"I'm going Damon, if it makes you feel any better. I'll let you take me home." Damon thinks about it for a moment before nodding.

"Alright." Damon helps Stiles get up from his bed and the couple both leave the room.

££££££££££££££££££

Next Day
Gilbert House

Elena is walking out of the house. "Come on Jeremy, Stiles. I'm going to school! Walking out the door now!"

A bang is heard from upstairs and Stiles comes running down the stairs. He looks to Elena, breathing heavily. "I'm ready."

Jenna walks out from the kitchen holding a thermos. "Forgot this." She gives Elena the thermos.

"Thank you."

She opens the door, John is there, his hand up in the air. Stiles jumps in shock. "Holy Shit!" He goes ignored.

John looks to Elena with a smile. "Elena!"

"Uncle John! Hi." Elena says in surprise. John looks to Stiles with a small smile.

"Hey Stiles." Stiles gives him a strained one back before looking to the ground. He looks at Jenna. "Jenna."

"John, you made it."

"I said I'll be here before noon." He enters the house.
"Oh what you say and what you do are typically two very different things." Stiles chokes on a laugh.
Jeremy comes down the stairs.

"Uncle John, what's up?"

"Hey!" Jeremy slaps him on the shoulder and leaves. Stiles looks around before pointing to the door.
"I'm just gonna go."

He walks out of the house.

££££££££££££££££££££££

Check out my other books: Life Isn't So Simple With Her and The Little's Swan.

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.