CHAPTER XVI

As the sun rises up signaling it's a brand new day, Jisoo opened her eyes. White colored ceiling and walls welcomed her.

A tube was inserted in her nose and an IV was inserted to her hand.

"Oh, you're awake." Suho said.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You passed out right after the girl left you. Luckily, I was there to catch you." He said and excused himself to go and call the doctor.

The memories last night came rushing through her mind.

'Woah, that actually happened.' She whispered to the air.

The doctor came and discussed about something unto her condition. Both Jisoo and Suho sighed in relief. It was a good thing that Suho rushed her to hospital immediately, if not, those times she spent at the US would be a waste.

She still needs to stay in the hospital until she is fully recovered and done with the observations.

"Would you like to go to the rooftop? You know, fresh air. It feels like a panda possessed you with that black circles around your eyes." Suho laughed. He then grab and wheel chair.

"That's a good idea." She sits on the wheel chair and Suho lead their way to the rooftop.

Silence first filled up the atmosphere. Suho, as a man, began to start a conversation.

"Rooftops have been meaningful to me. I bet you know it. One step to the edge would end my messed up life but you saved me. A lost boy who has been rescued by an angel." Suho smiled reminiscing their first encounter.

"I was a hard headed guy and I think someone's spelled magic on me 'cause I listened to you when you said,  "don't". Those four-lettered word made a great impact." He continued.

Jisoo was confused why all of a sudden Suho is bringing up the first time they met. Maybe because they're in hospital's rooftop right now?

"To be honest, I've been keeping this ever since. I just didn't have the courage to tell you that I have fallen in love with you."

Jisoo was surprised yet again. First, Jennie and now, Suho.
She doesn't know how to react. She thought Suho was just treating her like a younger sister or like a bestfriend. But he fell in love.

"Can you give me a chance? For me to show you how much I love you?" Suho said with sincerity in her eyes.

"I love you, too

not in romantic way but as a bestfriend or a brother. I can't give you a chance. You deserve someone who will look at you the same way you look at her. You deserve someone who will love you as much as you love her. I'm sorry, I'm not that someone."

'Rooftop was the place where I found my love and it was also the place where I lost it' Suho said to himself.

Jisoo broke two hearts but she can only fix one.
-
My story sucks lol
Few chapters left.

Next chap will be posted tomorrow.