Chapter 2: Old Friends and New Powers

A week has gone by sans are friends had thaws Dreams. The Same once they have had all week. We now join them in there dining room. "Hey, Kim like to go shopping with me?" Trini asks. "Yep that would be totally cool," Kim Says. "Cool Kim you have the only car right now," Jason adds. The Three laugh out.

The phone rings and Kim walks over to It. "Hello...Yes, that's right...How about two p.m. today...Good see you then." Kim says and hangs up. Jason and Trini look at each other than to Kim. "What's up?" Trini says. "Oh, that was some about the rooms for rent," Kim Says. "Oh, they give their name?" Jason asks. "Yeppers," Kim says with a smile. Jason and Trini Just look at Kim. " Zack Taylor," Kim says laughing. "No way," Trini Says. "Yep and He didn't know it was me," Kim Says.

At two p.m. a Black Ford Ranger Track pulls up to the house and out Jumps Zack. He Goes up and rings the Bell. There is no answer so he tries knocking but there is still no answer. Zack decides to try the back. As Zack walks around back he spots a man in a red T-shirt. "Thank God." He Says. When Zack gets closer he can see the man is training in the ways of Martial arts. There is something about the moves that look familiar.

"Um Hi, there I am here about the room for rent," Zack says. Jason slowly turns around and smiles at Zack. "Ja...Jason, it can't be." Zack says. "Ha ha ha Ya man it's me," Jason says. The two friends huge. "Hold up it was a girl that I talked to on the phone," Zack says. "True it was Kim you talked to," Jason replies. "What! Are Kim?" Zack asks. "That be her," Jason says. "Hey, you two we need help with the groceries." Trini Yells. "Trini is here, too," Zack says. Jason smiles and walks to the front drive. Zack come around the corner to see a pink convertible. "Hey, Zack you going to help or what?" Kim asks. "What... Oh Ya." Zack says. The Four carry the groceries inside.

After the food and what not are all put away and Zack has unpacked They meet up in the front room. "This place is so cool," Zack says. "Ya, it's not, too bad," Kim says. As she folds her legs Zack spots her cast. "Kim! What happened?" Zack Yells. Jason, Kim and, Trini basted out laughing. "I broke it wall I was training for the Olympics," Kim says. "Oh man, I am so sorry to hear that." Zack replied.

Jason looks to the two girls. They just nod. "Hey, Zack..." Jason starts to say but is cut off by Zack. "Have you all been having funny dreams?" Zack asks. They Just look at Zack. "I was just going to ask you that," Jason says. "But Yes we all have," Kim adds. "Wow, that's strange," Zack says. "What do you think it all means?" Trini asks. "Don't know," Jason says. "Man it would be nice if Billy was here," Kim says.

At that very moment, the dark man made his way to the mountains outside of Angel Grove. "So it's still here Zordon! You are stupid for leaving this here!" the man says. He waves his claw in front of a cave and a portal opens up. "Well Zordon your stupid mistake is my gain." the man says and walks into the portal.

Back at the House. Our ex-heroes are looking for lunch. "Man I don't get it we have all this food but I can not find something to eat," Zack says. "I know it's funny right," Jason says. Kim walks in. "Hey Trini and I talked it over and we want to go out to eat seeing how nothing here looks good." She says. "Hey, not a bad idea," Zack says.

The four jump into Kim's car and head into town. Once in town, they try to decide where to go. "What about Chinese?" Jason asks. "NO!" the others yell. "How about pizza," Trini asks. The others shake their heads no. "WOW!" Zack Yells. "What," Kim asks. "Look!" Zack replies and points at a sign. "It can't be," Jason says. The sign reads: Erin's Gym and Juices Bar.

Kim pulls into a spot and they jump out. "Dude its Open," Zack says. "Well let's go in," Trini says. They walk in and match to their surprise Earn him salve was behind the counter. "Earn!" Kim Yells. Earn looks up and Smiles. "Wow, you all are here." He says. "What you mean?" Jason says. Earn points to a table where sits Tommy and Billy. "No way," Kim says and runs over to them and jump hugs Tommy. The others walked over to. "Hey, you two," Jason Says. Tommy and Billy look up and smile.

Jason, Zack, Kim, and Trini sit down. "My word, what are you all doing here?" Billy says. "Us? Why are you back?" Trini asks. "I came home... Well I don't really know why. I just felt like I need two come back." Billy Explains. "Yep same here. It was a feeling I need to be here." Tommy adds. Earn walks up." Hey, the gang's all here," he says. "It's good to see you again Earn," Kim says.

The six talks about the good old days and what they have been up to as of late. " You're a scientist. I never saw that coming Tommy." Jason says. "Well I am a Science teacher really," Tommy replies. " What about you two? Certified Nursing Assent." Billy says. Jason and Trini smile.

Just then an earthquake hits. "Oh my, it's an earthquake, every one to the basement," Erin says. The room is empty all but our six ex-heroes. "No way," Kim says. "It can't be," Zack adds. "Thin what Angel Grove is not come to have earthquakes," Billy explains. A flash of blinding white light and our ex-heroes are transported to an all-white room. "Ok what Just happened?" Kim says. A beautiful woman dressed all in white walked in. Once in front of the team, They were able to see she looked a lot like Zordon. "I can answer that." She says.

Jason moves to the Front of the Grope. "And you are?" he says in a firm voices. "Oh, Jason you truly are a leader." She says. "Hold up how you know his name?" Zack asks. "I know all your name's Zack." She replies. "Who are you!" Trini says. "I, my dear Trini, am Shenon Keeper of time," Shenon says. " That's nice and all but what do you want with us?" Tommy asks. "Rangers I can answer that." Alpha 5 says.

"Alpha!" They all yell. "Yes, Ranger it is I,Iyyy Rangers I have missed you," Alpha says. The Team runs over and hugs Him "Alpha how can you be here?" Tommy says. "I can answer that. I am Zordon's Sister and Keeper of all time. I need your help Ranges" Shenon Explained.

"How so" Billy says. "Help? What Help can we be the Power Rangers are gone," Zack says. " This is very true the Power Rangers are no more," Shenon says.

"Then why are we here?" Trini asks. "Yes, it cannot be for a reunion," Billy adds. Shenon clicks her fingers and their old communicators are back on their wrists and their old morphers are back on their waists. "What the?" Jason says. "Look at your morphers Rangers," Alpha says. They do so and notes that their power cones are different. "It's the Red Dragon I have been dreaming about," Jason says. "That is right and it is the same for all of you," Shenon says.

"You have been having the dreams because it's time for you six to start your quests," Shenon says. "Oh, a quest good I was starting to think I was going crazy...hold up what Quest?" Tommy says. "The quest to get your Ultra powers. You six were chosen to become the Ultra Rangers." Alpha explains. "Ultra Rangers?" Jason says. "Yes, the most Powerful team of Hero. More powerful than any Power Rangers." Shenon says.

The Group Looks at each other and smiles. "Let's do it!" They Yell. "Then let us begin." She says and waves her hand in front of the team and they are teleported off. "I hope you're right about them?" Shenon says. "Have faith in them Your Brother did" Alpha says.