Chapter 18: Two Hearts One Love

On New Year day the Rangers head all been talking abut what they like to see in  the new year. Most just wanted to have a good year and spend time with ones that they loved. Kim wanted all the fighting to end she loved being a Ultra Ranger but she just wished that they did not have to fight so match. Jason was the one in all the group that did not want to shear his new years wish.  Later that day Tommy, Zack, and, Billy all talked Jason in to heading to the juice bar to just chill and have some guy time. "Jay Man why did you not want to tell us what you want for new Years?" Tommy asks. "Its not that I don't want to tell you guys." Jason replies. "Then what was it my Friend?" Billy says. "It was more I could not say at that time." Jason says. "Oh did yo not have one bro?" Zack asks. Jason shacks his head no. "That's not it either." "Then what was it man?" Tommy asks. Jason sighs and looks around. "I want to ask Haylin out." Jason says quietly. "Bro is that all.... Dude just go for it I mean I thank C.C. is way Hot so I am going to ask her out." Zack says right as Erin walks up with there drinks. "Your going to what now?" Erin asks. Jason, Tommy and, Billy all says "Oh you busted." wall leaphing. Zack sets up streat and looks at Erin and smiles. "Wall what I mean is I would like to ask C.C. out if that is ok with her God Father." Erin just smiles and slaps Zack on the back. "C.C. been talking abut you for weeks now Zack so its ok with me after all your a great guy." He says with a huge smile and walks away.

In the park Kim,Trini,Haylin and, C.C. Set eating a home made picnic. "I am telling you girl he Totally likes you." Kim says with a huge smiles. "Ya it's kind of obvious." Trini adds. C.C. Cheeks turn red as she smiles from ear to ear. "You all really think Zack is that in to me?" Haylin smiles and lays her hand on C.C.'s shoulder and nods her head yes. "Maybe we will ask you out for New Year's Eve." Kim says with a smile. "Come on guys we all really need to talk abut Jason and Haylin." C.C. Says trying to change the subject. "Hold up you don't know C.C.?" Kim says smiling. C.C. looks at her very puzzled. "What don't I know?" she ask but right as Kim is abut to answer a group of Negafighters appear in the park "Oh come on!" C.C. shouts.

The Negafighters start attack random people but they do not see the Rangers yet. Are Heroine see this and use it to there advantage. The girls help all the children get out of park and to safety. "Hey shadow brain!" Kim shouts as she flying side kicks one of the Negafighters. The Negafighters now see the girls and start attacking our Heroine. Trini kicks one in the back of the head as Kim swings one in to the Negafighter Trini just kicked. C.C. And Haylin combo kick a Negafighters. As the Negafighters disappears the guys run up. "Girl's Alpha just told us you were under attack." Jason says as they get there.  "Oh Ya we got this total girl power." Kim says as all the girls high five. Just then the Rangers communicater go off. "Ok ahead Alpha." Jason says answering the communicater. "Rangers there is Monster down town." Alpha answers.  "Looks like we got work to do." Zack says. Jason nods and yells "It's Morphing Time!"

"Green Leviathan!" Haylin Yells

"Silver Fenrir!" C.C. Yells

"White Phoenix!" Tommy Yells.

"Black Chimera!" Zack Yells.

"Pink Griffin!" Kim Yells.

"Blue Kraken!" Billy Yells.

"Yellow Pegacorn!" Trini Yells

"Red Dragon!" Jason Yells.

As soon as the Rangers call out there mystic beast they are transformed in to there Ultra Ranger forms and are teleported by alpha down town were the monster is. Filmroid is a fun looking monster that seem to find everything funny. "Ha Ha ha lookie lookie the Ultra rangers showed up." Filmroid snickers. "Look here bolt for brains your rain of terror ends here." Silver Ranger says. "Ya what she side." Black Ranger says Filmroid just starts laughing again and is joined by a group of Negafighters. " Rangers lets do this." Red Ranger says and they all go on the attack. White Ranger and Red Ranger battle with Filmroid. As the others handle the Negafighters.

Red and White Ranger are able to hold there own with Filmroid. Ask for the other Rangers they easily dispatch of the Negafighters and join up there fellow team mates. "No No ha ha ha ha that's not nice what you did to my Negafighters." Filmroid snickers. The Rangers come together and form the Ultra Canon. "Ha ha ha ha that looks like fun." Filmroid snickers. "Oh its a blast!" Black Ranger says as the Rangers fire the Canon right at Filmroid. Filmroid explodes in to pieces laughing the hole time. "Guess he found that explosive." Silver Ranger chuckles. Just then there is a huge flash are dark light and Filmroid is remade and giant sized. "Ha ha ah now this is were the big time is ha ha ha." Filmroid Snickers snoping its feet at the Rangers. "We need Mystic Zord power now!" Red Ranger Yells.

As the Mystic Zords fly all the Rangers jump in to the Zords expted for the Green Ranger she draws out her Dragon Dagger and starts to play. As she Plays the Dragzord comes out of the sea. "we need the Ultra Zord." Red Ranger shouts.  The six push a gold button and their joystick moves sideways to start up.The Red Dragon's legs and wings fold up into his body. "Form arms and body." The Red Ranger says. The wings and legs of the Griffin and Chimera Zord fold into their body and they join to the shoulders of the Red Dragon. "Form Feet and legs." The Red Ranger says. The arms and legs of the Kraken fold into its body and its head moves to the to the center of its body and it joins with the Red Dragon's left leg. The wings and legs fold into the Pegacorns body and its head moves to the small of its back and it joins with the Red Dragon's right leg. "Form Wings and back." The Red Ranger says. The Phoenix Zord folds up its legs and spreads its wings and attaches to the Red Dragon's back. "And I will form the head." The Red Ranger says and the mouth of the Red Dragon opens showing the faces of the Ultra Zord.

Filmroid smiles and forms two swords in its hands. "Ha Ha Ha its play time rangers." Filmroid sinkers and attacks. Filmroid swings its swords right at the Ultra Zord and cuts off the Phoenix Zord. "Tommy!" Pink Ranger shouts. "I am ok turning back in to Zord mode." White Ranger says as the Zord turns back to its normal form. "Hey why not try the new Megazord." Green Ranger says. "We have a new one?" Black Ranger asks. "Oh your going to love this one." Silver Ranger says. The Green Ranger starts to play a driftnet tune and the Dragonzord starts to transform.

The Dragonzord's legs extend and form Megazord boots, its arms fold in to the center and form the chest piece. The wings of the Phoenix ford dethatch and attach to  the back of the Dragonzord. The rest of the Phoenix zord attaches to the left side of the Dragonzord forming the left arm. The Fenrir Zords legs fold into its body and it attaches to the right side of the Dragonzord forming the right arm. the face of the Dragonzord opens and reveals the face of the Warrior Zord. "Warrior Zord online." Green Ranger says and jumps in to the cockpit with the White and Silver Ranger.

Filmroid looks shocked as the Warrior Zord walks up Next to the Ultra Zord. "Ok that's just epic." Black ranger says. "One or Two it don't matter ha ha ha." Filmroid snickers. "We will see abut that." Green ranger says as a staff with the teal of the Dragonzord as the tip. Filmroid attacks the Warrior Zord swing his swords right at it. The Warrior Zord doges and swings its staff cutting the back of Filmroid. "Ha Ha Ha that was not nice at all." Filmroid Snickers out in pain. "Hey how abut a double team?" Red Ranger asks. "Now your talking." Green Ranger replies. "We need the Ultra Sword!" Red Ranger shouts and the Ultra Sword fly in to the right hand of the Ultra Zord. "Ha Ha Ha I don't like the looks of this." Filmroid snickers.  The Ultra Sword starts to glow as dose the dragon Staff. "Final Attack!" All the Rangers shout and cut in to Filmroaid destroying it completely.

Later that day the Rangers all meet up back at the Juice bar. Jason head something he just head to ask Haylin something before the new year. "Haylin I know are past have not been to compatible." Jason says. "Oh will you just ask me already." Haylin says as the New Year countdown starts. "Haylin will you be my girlfriend." Jason asks. Haylin hugs Jason and Kisses him right as the countdown hits Zero. C.C. grabs Zack and also Kisses him. Tommy and Kim Kisses and so do Billy and Trini. "Happy New Year!" They all Shout.

I hope 2018 is a great year for all of you