Chapter 5: The Earth fights back

Zack is teleported into the middle of a huge jangle. "Wow man," Zack says looking it all over. "Where is the temple I am to get in to?" Zack says. A man in African clothing jumps down from a tree right in front of Zack. "I am the warrior Zantic and you Zack are in the temple you seek. Now all you have to do is find what you seek." Zantic says and in a ball of dust, is gone.

"Now what is that all about if this is the temple just where is the power of Ultra I am after," Zack asks. Just then a gust of wind kicks up and blows Zack over. "What was that all about?" Zack asks. When Zack goes to get up a root from a tree grabs onto him and pulls him back done. Blood sprays out from Zack's ribs were the root is crushing them. Two vines grab onto Zack's arms and start to stretch them. Blood runs down Zack's wrists.

The more Zack tries to get free the tighter the vines get. Zack is now laying in a pool if his own blood. "I can't hold on. If I don't get free I will die." Zack says. Zack then spots that his feet are still free. Zack kicks his left leg up and pulls down a vine from a tree. With that last bit of his strength, he sits up and bites the Vine. The tree that is holding him down seems to cry out in pain. The root and vines that hold Zack let go.

Having lost all that blood Zack was still very weak and almost ready to pass out. He still somehow found the strength to get up. "I can not, no I will not quit. I will find the power of Ultra." Zack starts down a path touching each tree along the way. His wounds start to heal and his strength comes back. "What the? How can this be?" Zack says. Zack puts his hand on one of the trees and out of nowhere he was able to hear the tree talk. "This way." The tree says.

Hearing what the tree said Zack stumbles back and lays his hand on the different tree. "No, not this way." The Tree says. Zack stumbles again but this time he hits the ground. "What is going on? I just don't see how you all can talk to me man. You're just trees," Zack says getting to his feet. Just then Zantic is before him. "Don't you get it this is the power over the earth," Zantic says and again disappears.

Now before Zack stands a stone statue of the Chimera. Zack walks over and puts his hands on the statue and it comes to life. "You are the one Zack the power of Earth is at your call and so is mine. Call out Black Chimera with your morpher in the sky. "BLACK CHIMERA!" Zack says and was morphed into the Black Ultra Ranger.