Chapter 12: for if Knowledge is power!

The next day, we join Tommy and Jason doing a hard work out. "What are you trying to say J man?" Tommy says, back flipping out of the way of one of Jason's kicks. "Oh come on man you know just as well as I do, that Negalord looks a lot like Zordon and Shenon," Jason says throwing a hard right hook. Tommy quickly blocks the punch and attacks with I sidekick. "Well ya maybe a little," Tommy says. Jason jumps to his side out of the way of Tommy's kick.

Tommy walks over to a bench and picks up a white towel and throws Jason a red one. "I still don't see your point," Tommy says. "I just think it's weird. We never knew about Zordon's life and now he has a sister and our new enemy looks a lot like them." Jason explains. "Look, Zordon always tells us what we need to know I am positive if there was more to Negalord Shenon would tell us, bro," Tommy says. Jason half smiles and nods.

Just then their communicators go off. Jason looks around and the pushes the center silver buttons. "Jason here." He says. "Jason you and Tommy are needed downtown at once." Shenon says. "Right we are on it." Jason says. Tommy looks around and nods. "It's Morphing time!" Jason yells and they pull out there morphers. "White Phoenix!" Tommy yells. "Red Dragon!" Jason yells. They are then morphed and teleported downtown.

Once there, they are met by the other Ultra Rangers and a large group of Negafighters. "So nice of you to join us." The Pink Ranger says. "You know us, we live to make an entrance." The White Ranger says getting attacked. "Don't play with them! We have work to do." Goldar says. The Red Ranger spins his head around fast and spots Goldar. "It can't be!" The Red Ranger says. "He is right, stop toying with them." Says Scorpina walking up to Goldar's side. "Scorpina, too!" The Yellow Ranger yells. "That's right Rangers! Just like the six of you, we are back." Goldar says. "What Negalord couldn't find better help?" The Black Ranger asks. A Negafighters kicks the Black Ranger to the ground. "We found it let's go!" Scorpina says and they all disappear. "Ok, that was weird." The Black Ranger says, getting to his feet. "Let's get to the Command Center, I want to know more about what just happened." The Red Ranger says. They all put their hands on their belt buckles and are teleported to the Command Center.

"Power Down." The Red Ranger says and they turn back to Normal. "Rangers are you ok?" Alpha asks. "Um, let's see we just got our butts kicked by Negafighters and oh yeah, Goldar and Scorpina are back," Jason says. "So Negalord has help from them. how have fast you before." Zordon says. "Um Zordon they got it before we did," Billy says. "Ya, what is it?" Tommy asks. "We were alerted to something crashing on earth," Zordon says. "What was it?" Jason asks. "That's just it, we don't know," Alpha says. "I'd say something big. As soon as we got there, we were attacked," Trini says. "Ok, I don't like this. Billy ,Trini work with Alpha and find out what it was," Jason says. They nod and start working.

Back at the Ranger's house, Jason sits in the front room all mopey-like. Tommy walks up to him and smiles "Man you need to get out." Tommy says. Jason looks up at him. "Say what?" Jason asks. "Come on man I know what will make you laugh again," Tommy says pulling Jason to his feet.

Tommy and Jason walk to Tommy's white Kia sport. They jump in and Tommy drives them off to Bulk's Pool and restaurant. "What are we doing here?" Jason asks. "Dude come on it's not that bad," Tommy says getting out. Jason joins him and they walk in. Ones in the door they are greeted by Skull. "Welcome to Bulk's," Skull says and looks up. "Hey," Tommy says. "Well look who's back in Angel Grove," Skull says smiling. "Hey, Skull," Jason says. "Oh, my Jason is back to. Hey, Bulk, come look at this." Skull says. Bulk comes over from the bar. "My god Jason and Tommy." Bulk says "Hey Bulk see the places is doing good." Tommy says. "Thank you, Tommy. How have you been Jason?" Bulk asks. "Good, thank you," Jason replies. Jason and Tommy's Communicators go off. Bulk and Skull smile and laugh a little. "You still have those." Bulk says pointing at Jason's communicator. "Yeah, we do," Jason says. "And it looks like time for us to be going," Tommy says. "How funny just like in high school," Skull says. Tommy and Jason smile. They waves and walk out.

Jason and Tommy then teleport to the Command Center. "What's the good word, Billy?" Jason asks. "I don't know if you call it good." Trini says. "Why what's wrong?" Tommy asks. "It seems that what crashed to earth was a book." Shenon Expands. "A Book?" Jason says. "Yes, but this book was very deferent it's the book of Knowledge." Billy says. "Iyayaya the Book of knowledge is a book that knows all," Alpha says. "Hold up, what do you mean knows all??" Tommy asks. "It knows all of what is going to happen and has happened," Shenon says. "And now Negalord has it," Jason says. "It looks that way." Shenon says. "Iyayaya what now?" Alpha says. "What now? What now!? We get the book back!" Jason says.