Chapter 10: the dragon fire

Once again the alarms of the Command Center start to go off. "Alpha What's up?" Jason asks. "Iyayaya Negalord sent a monster and the Negafighters downtown," Alpha says, pulling it up on the main monitor. The monster had four arms and was green with scales all over him. "Rangers be ready I have no data on this new monster," Shenon says. "Ok Rangers, back into action!" Jason yells and the team is teleported off.

Once downtown, the Ultra Rangers are met with an attack by the Negafighters. "Wow!" Black Ranger yells as he gets knocked over. "Ok Rangers, you get the fighters I am going after the monster!" The Red Ranger says kicking a Negafighter off him. The monster looks at theRed Ranger and laughs out. Before the Red Ranger gets to the monster he is grabbed by two of the monster arms. "The name is Corgan not that you will live to remember it," Corgan says hitting the Red Ranger over and over again with his other two hands. "No!" The White Ranger yells. Corgan smirks and throws the Red Ranger into a pack of Negafighters.

The Negafighters pinned the other Ultra Rangers down. "Let me go!" The Pink Ranger yells. "I can't get free!" The Blue Ranger yells. "We half to keep trying!" The Yellow Ranger yells. Corgan slow walks up to the Ultra Rangers. "Why do you fight? He is dead!" Corgan says.

"Get off my back!" The Red Ranger yells from under the pile of Negafighters. Flames cover the pile "Dragons fire!" The Red Ranger yells and the Negafighters are blown off of him and into smoke. The Red Ranger stands there all in flames. "Now that was cool." The Red Ranger says as the flames go out. The Red Ranger looks over at Corgan. "Now let them go." He says. "Or what!" Corgan says with a laugh. "Or this Dragon Blade!" The Red Ranger yells and a sword with the handle the shape of a Dragon. "Dragon's burning light!" The Red Ranger says and moves his hand over the blade. By doing so the blade is set on fire. With one fell swoop, the Negafighters are blown into smoke.

"No my Negafighters!" Corgan says stumbling back. The other Rangers run over to the Red Ranger. "Man, that is so cool." Black Ranger says. "I want a weapon." Pink Ranger says. "You have one, but only you can call for it." The Red Ranger says. The other Rangers stood there silent. Corgan started to move at them but found the end of the Red Rangers sword at his throat. "I got it, I have the Chimera Axe!" The Black Ranger yells and a two-head ax, with a lion head in the middle of it, forms in his hand. "I have the Kraken trident!" The Blue Ranger yells and a blue three-pronged Trident forms in his hand. "And I have the Griffin Bow!" The Pink Ranger yells and an all pink bow forms in her hand and a bag of arrows on her back. "This is morphinominal." The Pink Ranger says. "Pegacorn Daggers!" The Yellow Ranger yells and two daggers in the shape of a Pegacorn's horns form in her hands.

The group looks over at the White Ranger. He just stood there. "Oh My God! I have Saba!" White Ranger yells and his old White Power Ranger Saber forms in his hand but with a Phoenix head, not his old lion one. A holster for Saba forms on the White Rangers left hip. "Saba nice to have you back." The White Ranger says. "It's nice to be back," Saba says.

The Red Ranger pulls out his Ultra blaster and fires it on Corgan. Corgan fly's back from the blast. The Red Ranger then attaches his Dragon blade to his blaster. "Dragon rifle." The Red Ranger Yells. "Wow, that's sweet." The Black Ranger says. "Ok Team put them together." The Red Ranger says.

The Black Ranger attaches his ax to the top of the Dragon Blade. The Blue Ranger splits his trident in two and attaches them to the Chimera ax's blade. The Pink Ranger places her Bow on the blaster. The Yellow Ranger attaches her daggers to the side of the Griffin Bow. "Ultra cane!" they yell. "Tommy you may want to get behind us." The Pink Ranger says. The White Ranger nods and walks behind them. "Oh, so what you got a big gun!" Corgan says. "Oh, it's a lot more than that!" The Red Ranger yells. The point the cane at Corgan. "Fire!" They all yell and blast Corgan blowing him up. "All Right!" The Pink Ranger Yells jumping up and down.