Chapter 6: The code

Billy is teleported deep into the Pacific Ocean. Billy quickly holds his breath. As the water settled Billy spotted an odd-looking rock formation. It almost looked like a city. Billy swims down towards the rock and as he got closer Billy could see it was a city. A city under the water. Billy keeps on swimming down to the city. He is able to see a small opening that looks like a doorway. Billy swims into it.

Once inside the water levels off and Billy can now breath. "What is this place?" Billy asks. Lights come on and I mean really light bubbles. "This can't be this place must be thousands of years old," Billy says walking down the hallway.

Down the hallway, there are two doors with very funny writing on them and a man stands there in all blue robes. "Oh, you must be William I am Bodon. Keeper of this great city." Bodon says. "Greetings, how do you know that name?" Billy asks. "My dear William, I know a lot about you," Bodon says. "Then you would know the name is Billy! Now Tell me where is the Ultra Power I seek?" Billy shouts. "I do know that Billy. I just wanted to get your attention. Seeing how I did that. Through one of the doors is the power you seek, all you have to do is pick the right one." Bodon says.

Billy looks at the two doors. "I just pick one and that's it?" Billy says. "Yes pick one, but only one leads to the power you seek. The other will send you to your death. You must crack the code. The codes on the doors will tell you what to do." Bodon says. Billy looks at the doors and then at Bodon. "I know this code, I have seen it before." Billy's says. "I don't know about that. This is the Atlantis code. We the people of Atlantis made this code." Bodon says. "Hold up, are you saying we are in Atlantis the lost city," Billy says. "Why yes, you are," Bodon says. "This can't be. The lost city is just a story," Billy says. "This is no story, it is the Lost City of Atlantis and if you truly seek the power of Ultra I would pick one of the doors," Bodon says and disappears.

Billy looks at the door. "Atlantis code or not I know I have seen it," Billy says. Billy looks over the doors for a bit. "Billy, come on you know this..........." Billy says. Just then as if he was struck by lightning, Billy gets it. "It's a computer binary code!" Billy shouts out. Billy again reads the doors over. "So that's it the binary code is made into words and the door on the left says to get the power of Ultra open the door on the right," Billy says with a smile.

Billy Walks over and opens the door to the right. Once the door is all the way open it reveals a blue Kraken. "So Billy the time has come let me give you the power of the ultra. Hold your morpher to the sky and yell out Blue Kraken." The Kraken says and is gone. Billy pulls out his morpher. "BLUE KRAKEN!" Billy yells and is transformed into the Blue Ultra Ranger.