Chapter 14: Old love

Kim is out back working on her gymnastics. Tommy stands at the sliding glass door looking out at her with a smile on his face. Jason walks up behind him. "There is still love there I see." He says. Tommy spins fast and looks at Jason. "I don't know what your talking about man." Tommy says walking off. Jason goes with him. "You can't lie to me bro, I know you still love her!" Jason shouts. "Ya what if I do man!!!" Tommy yells back. "Then you need to tell her Tommy." Jason says. Tommy walks in to the kitchen and grabs a bag of chips. "It's been too long and I don't think she fills the same." Tommy says and walks off. Trini comes out of the dining room. Jason looks at her and nods. "Looks like you were right." He says. "Ya they are still very much in love." Trini says. "The big question is how do we get them to see that." Jason says.

The next day Tommy and Kim walk out of Angel Grove High with the new Principle Miss Applebee. "It will be so nice to have you two teaching here at our school." Miss Applebee says. "It will be nice to teach at our old high school." Kim says. "Yes, your gymnastics class will be a big hit." Miss Applebee says. "I hope so." Kim replies. "It will be I know so." Tommy says putting his hand on her shoulder. Kim looks at his hand and smiles. Tommy quickly moves it and turns red. Miss Applebee smiles and walks off "They have not changed." she says.

Back at the house the other Rangers are plotting. "Hold up, you want to get Tommy and Kim on a blind date with each other?" Zack asks. "That's right Zack." Trini says. " I like the idea, I mean they are in love." Billy adds. "Ok, ok I'm in but how we going to do this?" Zack asks. They all look at Jason. "Umm wow there I am just the ranger leader." Jason says backing up. "Ok I got a plan." Trini says. Jason lets out a sigh of relief. "Ok Trini what do we need to do?" Billy asks. The four huddle up and start whispering.

In the lair of Negalord, Goldar and Scorpina are bowed before Negalord. "Master what can I do to help you." Goldar asks. "I need someone that can read the book!" Negalord says. "Who can do this?" Scorpina asks. "There is a man in the city that can do just that go find him and bring him to me." Negalord says. The to villains bow to their master and disappear. "I will have your power book, I will have it!!" Negalord yells.

Back in the city Jason, Zack, Billy, and Trini sits at a table in Erin's. "So that's it right?" Jason asks. "I don't see why it won't work." Billy replies. "Ya man it's a great idea." Zack says. Trini nods and walks over to Erin. "Hey Erin we got a favor to ask of you." Trini says. Erin smiles "You now whatever you need I will do." He says. Trini looks back at the guys and smiles. "SWEET!" They yell.

Tommy and Kim come walking out of the high school with a Professor. "It was really nice of you to talk here." Tommy says. "Ya thank you Dr. Hartford." Kim says. Dr.Hartford smiles putting on his hat. "It was my pleasure, but I do need to get back." Dr.Hartford says. "You're going nowhere!" Goldar says as he, Scorpina and a group of Negafighters appears. "Wow who and what are you." Dr.Hartford says. "Doc run!" Tommy yells. Dr.Hartford nods and runs out. "Scorpina get him I will deal with them." Goldar says. "Right." Scorpina says and runs after him. "Rangers this time you die!" Goldar yells. Tommy looks at Kim and she nods. "Its Morphing time! White Phoenix!" Tommy Yells. "Pink Griffin!" Kim Yells and the two are morphed. "Let's do this fast, Dr.Hartford will need our help." The Pink Ranger says.

Goldar and the Negafighters attack the two Rangers. The White Rangers fights with Goldar. The Pink Rangers tries to take on all the Negafighters. "Tommy we need help big time." The Pink Ranger says. "I know, try to call the others." The White Rangers says being kicked to the ground. "Calling all rangers we need help!" The Pink Rangers yells. Getting thrown into a tree. "KIM!" The White Ranger yells. "Ok that's it!! White Lighting Storm!" The White Ranger yells and holds Soba to the sky. The sky turns black and is filled with dark clouds. "What is this?" Goldar says. Lightning starts striking down on the Negafighters. "Now for you." The White Ranger says and points soba at Goldar. All the power of the lightning hits Goldar. Goldar hits the grown and disappears. Tommy powers down and runs over to Kim. Kim powers down and gets to her feet. "You ok?" Tommy asks. "Ya I am fine." Kim says. "I thought I lost you again." Tommy says with a little smile. "Tommy, sweetheart, you could never lose me." Kim says smiling. The two hug and kiss as the other rangers run up with Dr.Hartford. "Umm hey." Zack says with a laugh. Tommy and Kim turn red and look at the team. "Dr. Hartford are you ok." Kim asks. " I am fine my dear and I see you two are okay as well. What happened to that monster?" Dr.Hartford asks. "Oh there is a team of heroes here." Jason says.

"So there are Power Rangers are here in Angel Grove." Dr.Hartford says. "No we have the Ultra Rangers." Zack says. "The Ultra Rangers?" Dr.Hartford asks. "Ya there a little more powerful than Power Rangers." Jason says "I see. As fun as this is but I do need to be going. Take care, you all." Dr.Hartford says and walks off. "I think we will be seeing him again." Tommy says with his arm around Kim.

Later that night we join up with Kim and Tommy having a romantic dinner at Erin's. "It was nice of the gang to do this." Tommy says. "Ya it was like they knew what we wanted." Kim says. "Ya but that is what best friends do." Tommy says. Tommy and Kim laugh and then kiss deeply.