Chapter 7: Animals friends of foe?

Let us now join up with Kimberly. She was teleported to a high coliseum. "Ok like, what is this all about," Kim says. A beautiful girl in all pink walks up to Kim. "So she came. I am Katrina and I know you will not pass this test." Katrina says. "Like, what do you mean by that lady," Kim says with a little bit of sass. "Well little girl, I have seen your valley girl style before and your type will never win this challenge," Katrina says. Kim starts to get a little mad. "Look Miss thing, you don't know me at all! So whatever you got, throw it at me. I am here for the Ultra Power and I will get it." Kim says.

Katrina smiles and nods "Then so be it, Miss Kimberly." Katrina says and disappears. Four metal gates swing open. Out walks a bear, a wolf, a tiger, and a panther. Katrina appears on a large, high ridge above the Coliseum. "Now my pets, show this girl what fear really is," Katrina says and snaps her fingers. The animals start to growl and slowly walk towards Kimberly.

Kimberly slows starts backing up. Her eyes dart from animal to animal. "Ba-ba-back off," Kim says as she backs into a wall. The animals show more teeth and jump at Kim. Kim flips over them and lands perfectly behind them. The animals spin around and look at Kim. "What are the four of you doing? Get her!" Katrina says. The animals again start towards Kimberly.

The bear swings his right claw at Kim, but she ducks under it. The wolf jumps at her, but she backflips out if its way. The tiger tries to bite her legs, but she again backflips. The panther jumps on her mid flip and knocks her to the ground. The four animals swarm around her. "No this can't be. I won't give up." Kim says. "We will kill you." The wolf says. Kim quickly looks at the wolf. "What did you say?" Kim asks. The animals step back. "You can hear us talk?" the bear asks. Kim gets to her feet and nods.

Katrina jumps down from the ledge. Doing a perfect swan dive into three backflips and landing nicely. "Nice moves," Kim says. "Why thank you miss thing." Katrina says. "I should know that's my swan dive, backflip move, after all," Kim says. Katrina looks at the animals "What are you doing? Get her." She says. "No, she can hear us two she is the one," The tiger says. Katrina looks at Kim and smiles. "So you can talk to animals, too," Kim says. "Why yes, all the people of my clan can. That is why you can hear the animals," Katrina says. "Clan, what clan are you talking about?" Kim asks. "All in good time Kimberly," the panther says and all the animals and Katrina disappear.

Just then in a flash of pink light, a beautiful griffin appears. "Kim you have passed the test. Only under attack were we able to see if you could talk to animals. In times of great need, this power will come in handy." The griffin says. Kim nods and tries to smile. "Sorry and what about the Ultra power?" she asks. "Oh yes, all you need to do is hold your ultra morpher to the sky and call out Pink Griffin," Griffin says. "Thank you for this Griffin." Kim says. The Griffin bows and fly's off. Kim pulls out her Morpher. "Pink Griffin!" Kim Yells and is transformed into the Pink Ultra Ranger. "This is so Morphinominal!" Pink Ranger says.