Chapter 14

Mason's P.O.V

I grabbed my drumsticks and had an urge to take a peek out my window at Piper. She wasn't there. I haven't seen her around to be truthful. No where. Not even at school at her locker. She just went M.I.A on me.

I heard a loud slam on the door and the following shrieks of laughter. "Mason! Get your ass down here!" I heard Adam yell. I sighed and hurried out my room and slammed my door shut. I ran down the steps and my dad was just walking through the door.

I looked at him walk past me. He doesn't talk to me much anymore. I wasn't really in his schedule. Time is money you know. That's always his excuse for being the worst father.

I walked out the door and I ran down my driveway and Ana was standing there and I looked at her. Why is she here? "What are you doing here?" 

"I am here for you." She purred at me. She walked over to me and held a hand on her hips. She had her hair curled up and make up which didn't shock me at all. She looked like a whore but she was just beginning to become a pain in the ass.

"I don't have anytime for you right now." I walked past her and I jumped into Adams car. She smelled just like that intoxicating perfume she would wear. She just stood in shock. I don't feel like driving I don't even feel like doing anything at all.

I sat back uncomfortably. "Band competition here we come!" Adam screamed as we drove down the street and I caught a glimpse of Piper leaving her house. She wasn't looking all that happy and she looked like she had been crying. She won't even talk to me anymore.

I am such an idiot.

I rolled my head around so I wasn't watching her anymore. "Don't be so choked up on Piper." Adam advised looking back at me. Easy for him to say he never held a relationship in his life.

"I don't think you have any room to talk right now." I scoffed giving him a cold glare. He understood and turned around. How was I going to forget her? She lives next door for crying out loud.

"I am just saying. Besides, what happened to bro's before hoes?" Adam asked making a left turn down the back roads.

"Piper is far from a hoe. You guys were judging her before you even knew her."

"You replaced my spot with her. She deserves all the criticisms in the world right now." I looked at him narrowing my eyes.

"She whipped your ass at guitar." I said blankly.

"That doesn't mean shit to me. I was here first than you just let her come in and bring her damn drama with her." Adam said coldly and I knew our band was not breaking up over this stupid conversation.

"It does to me. I am the one who was with her. I am the one who created this band. I am the one who knows everything about her." I felt myself almost yelling at them and I calmed myself down before I said something I was going to regret.

"If she means so much to you what was the fucking point in breaking up with her?" Chris said dumbfoundedly. I couldn't even bring myself to a real reason why. I looked out the window without an answer.

"I mean do you see me obsessing over my past girlfriends?" Chris

"Shut the hell up." I barked at him and the car stopped suddenly and they both looked at me from their seat.

"Defensive much." Adam chastised. I rolled my eyes and I unbuckled my seat belt and got out the car. Adam rolled down his window.

"Come on man! Its not even all that serious." I heard Chris yell from his seat. I slammed his door shut and I stormed away down the street heading to Piper's house.