Chapter 25

Mason's P.O.V

I saw Ana in the corner of my eye looking out the window of my car. We had just arrived in Tampa not so long ago. The competition is tomorrow and everyone knew exactly what they needed to do. We just needed another guitarist to fill in.

"Where is the hotel?" Ana asked.

"Somewhere downtown. Not so far away." I said simply not taking my eyes off the road. I would be so much better if Piper was sitting in that seat instead of Ana.

"Okay. What are we doing tonight

"Why? Did you have anything in mind?" I asked a smirk making it's way onto my lips. I could see Ana smiling and she looked at me.

"Yeah. I do have a little something in mind."

"Can't wait." I said turning onto another street. There were so many people for it being around two in the afternoon. The streets were full of a bunch of different clubs.

"Here we are." I said pulling into the parking lot. Chris and Adam shouldn't be far from my car. They have been down here a couple times. I got out the car and Ana followed. I grabbed my bags and she grabbed her suite case. The words pack lightly doesn't mean anything to her maybe.

"This is so beautiful." Ana gasped as we walked in. I looked around at the lobby and waited for Adam and Chris. I went to the receptionists desk to check us all in.

"Good afternoon how may I help you?" She asked smiling at me.

"Two rooms under that name Mason Chance." She looked at the computer and then started typing things in. She passed me two room keys and smiled at me.

"Enjoy your stay." She smiled at me and I slightly nodded and walked away. Ana was glaring at me while Chris and Adam were talking to each other.

"She was totally flirting with you." Ana said rolling her eyes. Why does she always act like a jealous bitch all the time?

"No, she wasn't." I said coldly.

"Hey, here this is your key. Be back down here by five. We have some stuff to do." Adam took the key from me and Chris nodded. Ana and I got on the elevator and headed up to our room. I placed my bags by my bed. The room was kind of big.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Ana asked walking over to me. Her brown eyes looking straight into mine.

"I don't know." She kissed me on the lips and broke away. I looked at her and she let out a soft giggle.

"That's not fair."

"What do you mean? You want more?" Ana asked. I smiled and she kissed me again but this time she deepened the kiss. I pulled her closer to me as her body pressed up against mine. My hand traveled through her waving blond hair.

It seemed like our relationship was just sex. All it was before was sex and all it will ever be is sex. Ana doesn't see that I am using her. The relationship wasn't real for a long time. She was the school whore and I am the school bad boy. Doesn't that cliche work together well?

"We shouldn't do this right now."

"Mason Chance turning down sex." She said rolling her eyes. I moved myself away from her and she looked royally pissed off. She is so fucking spoiled.

I heard a yelp outside of our door in the hallway. I could recognize that voice from anywhere. It was Piper. What is she doing here? I let Ana go and walked to the door. I opened the door and I caught a glimpse of her hair. It was wet and full of sand.

I saw a couple of guys walk in the same room as her talking and laughing. She must be here with another band then. She couldn't be playing though. There were four guys. I slipped back into the room unnoticed by any of them.