Chapter 30

I felt my body shift in position and my body fell onto a hard surface. I opened my eyes and I was looking at a carpeted floor. It wasn't the one at my house. It didn't look like it was in a house at all. I looked up and Liam was looking at me. I was in his car.

"Are you ok?" I nodded slightly as I tried pulling myself up in the backseat. My arms and back felt tense from what I think was sleeping on the hard surface.

"Yeah." I said lowly. I forced myself to sit up and put my back up against the leather material. Why was I in Liam's car? How did I end up here? I looked up out the window and it was pitch black outside. My head was pounding. "What am I doing in your car? Where are we going?" I asked.

He didn't say anything right away. I watched as the headlights of his car danced against the tree's in the pitch black of night. "We are going far away. Away from home." He said. That was all he said. I was confused.

"I thought we were going to wait. Things haven't been settled yet." I said. He didn't take his eyes off the road. There was no one on this road other than us. It seems like we were somewhere deserted. Nothing I actually recognized.

"I took care of it." Liam said. There was no emotion in his voice. I felt my breath catch in my throat in the stuffy car where there was heated emotion flowing around me. This wasn't what I was expecting.

* Liam's P.O.V*

10 pm

I got into my truck and drove away from Tess. She was standing in the front yard her eyes full of tears. How could that son of a bitch do that to her? I caught a quick glance of his house that stood proudly next to Tess's. All but a picket fence dividing them away from each other.

I sped through the streets dodging all the other cars. I stopped my car in front of my house. The dark shadow that landed on my front lawn made the night look a lot darker then it was.

I sprinted up to my house and barged through the door with the key left in it's hole. I sifted through the furniture in the living room where I finally met the steps and fled up the stairs. I couldn't make myself stop.

I walked into my fathers office. I grabbed the key off the edging of the door and bent down to his deck. I opened up the cabinet at the bottom to his desk to the combination safe. I opened it at the key slot. I pushed all of his paper onto the floor and found a couple bundles of money that was hidden in the back.

I grabbed the money and stuffed it in my pockets. I looked further through and found what I was actually looking for. The gun. My father kept it just in case of an emergency or something like that. Since my dad had no use of it. I will.

I put the gun in the back of my jeans so that it wasn't seen by anyone. I stood up and walked to my room. I grabbed one of my bigger duffel bags. I grabbed all my clothes out of my closet and stuffed it in the bag. I grabbed all my stuff and put it in my bag.

I looked at my dresser and looked at my picture of Tess and I. We went to Water World together one summer. She looked happy. She hasn't been happy in a long time. Not recently anyway.

I grabbed the picture and put it in my bag and walked out of my house. I threw the bag into my trunk and got back into my car. I drove away from my house and headed anywhere hoping to run into Mason on the street.

I drove past an empty garage and there was a guy standing there. He wasn't doing anything but standing there. He was alone. His hair was flying everywhere. He looked up and he was starring at me. Mason was starring at me. I turned my car off and I made my way over to him.

I walked over to him in an angry rage and he didn't do anything. I stood a safe distance from him in the dimly lit area where we were standing. The garage lights barely gave our skin any complection. I was keeping all of my strength from breaking his face too soon.