Chapter 23

I felt my body being shaken multiple times. "Tess, get up!" I could hear Liam's voice. I moaned and turned over and he was hoovering over me.

"What?" I whined.

"It's time to get up sunshine." He sang and I wiped my face with my hands. I sat up and I was under his blankets and I was wearing the clothes I was wearing yesterday. I looked around for a clock and I saw that it was 7 am.

"It's seven in the morning. I am tired." I whined dragging myself out of his bed. He shrugged his shoulders and I noticed he was already dressed.

"Well, I am not. So, get dressed you can sleep in the car." He said simply and that brought a smile to my face.

"Where's my suitcase?" I asked. He pointed and I turned around and they were neatly standing up against the wall.

"I will be back." I trudged over and grabbed my suite case and my bag and walked out of his room to the bathroom down the hall. I closed the door and I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I don't feel like myself anymore.

I quickly searched through my suitcases and grabbed out a quick outfit. I grabbed a striped tank and dark washed shorts. I jumped into the shower and washed. I hurried up and got out and got dressed. I fiercely brushed my teeth. I dried my hair and started straightening it when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'm almost done." I said loudly.

"I need to use the bathroom." Liam whined.

"I am using the bathroom right now. I will only be five minutes." I said back noticing was no where near done my hair. I heard a loud groan come from the other side of the door. I continued to run through my hair and he continued to keep knocking.

"One sec!" I yelled putting my stuff back in my bag. I opened the door and Liam was smiling his face off.

"What?" I asked.

"Never mind." He started walking away from me. I rushed behind him down the steps.

"You don't have to go to the bathroom do you?" I asked.

"Nope. The bushes were perfectly fine." He chuckled and I slapped him on his arm. His rock hard arm. I dropped my stuff in the living room and followed him into the kitchen. There was food on the table. I was guessing it was fruit.

"Since, we don't have any non meat breakfast food. Fruit for you." He said politely shoving the plate over to me. I grabbed the apple and the grapes and walked out the kitchen.

"No orange?"

"I am allergic." I yelled back. I heard him laugh and I looked around his living room and it was darker than I had expected. The sun wasn't even up yet. I noticed a car pull up in front of the house. The same one with the spray paint over it.

"Oh, the guys are here." I said finishing off the handful of grapes. The guys had started piling out the car and they were all dressed in shorts and seemingly over sized sleeveless shirts. They all looked like they just woke up and I can't blame them.

"They are actually early for the first time in their lives." Liam said stuffing a piece of bacon in his mouth while walking to the door. I don't see how he could eat that nasty food.

"Come on!" I heard Kendall's voice from outside. I laughed to myself as I started eating my apple. I grabbed my suitcase and my bag and walked it over to the front door. Where Liam was looking at the guys make their way up his front lawn.

"Do they always take forever?" I asked.

"They are idiots. So, of course they do." I laughed and then they finally got onto the porch.