{Part Seven} A Peck On The Cheek

Richie POV

We all sat in a large circle even that dick Josh, I would of thought he would have been gone by now.
"Right," Stan says holding a dirty coke bottle him and Mike found along the way, "Who's going first?"
No one raised their hands.
"I guess I'll spin" Ben glances at Bev for her approval and she nods.
Ben takes the bottle from Stanley and spins it. It lands on me. Ben blushes and crawls over to me and attempts to give me a peck on the cheek.
"Nope lips only" Bev giggles watching the panic in my eyes. Ben groans,

"Hey! I cant be cheating on Ed's ma!" I shout, in a panic. I glance at Ed and see the anger in his eyes.

"I told you not to fucking call me that" He yells and runs off into the distance, shortly followed by Josh, who glares at me.

Eddies POV

Ben crawls up to Richie after the bottle landed on him. He pouts getting nearer and closer to Richie face. Anger boils inside me, I want to punch Ben, but then Beverly makes it 10x worse by  saying it has to be lips. He gets less then a centimetre away from Richies rosey lips, and I need a excuse, any excuse, to get away. I don't know why I don't want Ben to kiss Richie, but deep down I push away that unthinkable possibility.

I saw my chance and I took it, I ran off into the distance not caring that I left my inhaler on the rock by my bag, Josh followed behind me.
"Eddie!" He yells "Eddie wait!"

I burst out crying, I'm so confused, I see Richie in the distance getting kissed by Ben. See the thing is I like him calling me Ed's, it's his own special name for me, I mean, I don't care, I hate him!

But do you really?
A voice deep in me whispers.

Josh hugs me, and I cling onto him like a monkey, he makes me feel safe, we sit down on a rock and I place my head on his lap, he intertwines our hands together and it feels, good.