{Part Nine} Perfection

Eddie POV

"Nope, no way, not happening." I shout standing up. Richie just stares at the ground hoping he would get sucked up into it. His face looks like it's battling a fight in his mind.
"Oh just do it" Stan says rolling his eyes, Beverly noticed how Bill was watching his every move with hope in his eyes.

I shook my head, no way in hell was I kissing that-
Richie was kissing me... and I was kissing back.

He pulled away after a few amazing seconds. He looked at me with a smug look in his eyes. He felt exactly what I felt. A spark soaring through our stomachs. That kiss was amazing.

"Get a room!" Bev cries out giggling uncontrollably.
"Oh F off will you Beverly" Richie yells out and rolls the bottle over to Stan

"Protective boyfriend much" Bev whispers loudly to Ben. They both start laughing and everyone else joins in except me and Richie, he raises his eyebrows at me and joins in the laughing. I start laughing as well and glance over at where Josh was sitting, was, he's nowhere to be seen.

"Josh?" I say "JOSH?" I stand up, and start looking round, everyone one else joins me in looking around the area.

I here a faint scream coming from deep into the barrens.