{Part Twenty-five} Africa

(A/N: Had mega writers block so sorry for the wait, I hope it was worth it.. ;) MEGA FLUFF WARNING! Love ya'll xoxo)

Bens POV 

"Mrs, can I wash my hands I got paint on them?" I asked my art teacher holding up my painted hands.

"Yes yes, here's the hall pass hurry along." I thanked her on the way out of the classroom skipping down the corridor to the toilets. I swung open the toilet door and whistled a unfamiliar tune while scrubbing the fresh paint off my slightly chubby hands. I stop whistling when I heard a thud and various whispers coming from the only closed cubicle.

"Stop oh my god! I'm going to have to wear a fucking turtle neck! I'll look so ugly in a turtle neck!" 

"Y-you don't look u-ugly in an-nything" 

I recognised the voices but couldn't quite put my finger on it so I quietly walked towards them. I stopped outside the door hesitating.. curiosity killed the cat as they say.. oh fuck it! I pushed the door open the reveal two boys, one straddling the other on the toilet seat, the other covered in hickeys or 'love bites'.

"Oh shit oh shit" I mumbled and stared at Bill and Stan who were gasping right back at me. I ran out the toilets in shock and only stopped when I reached my classroom, causally walking in panting out of breath.

"Hall pass?" The teacher said to me looking at my empty hands.

"Shit!" I said before turning to leave the classroom once again.

"LANGUAGE Mr Hanscom" The teacher called out to me but I was already halfway down the corridor once again.

Oh god I beg to god that they have gone back to class,

But no such luck sadly as when I stepped back into the toilets Bill and Stan were sitting next to each other on the radiator opposite the sinks. I walked in avoiding eye-contact with the couple, grabbed the hall pass and tried to leave without any form of communication.

"Ben!" So close but yet so far I think as I'm called just as I was leaving the toilets.

"Um I d-don't know what I saw but it's none of my business, I gotta get back to a-art.. oh and Stan borrow some of Beverly's makeup it s-should cover t-them.." I stumble out trying to forget the image thats now plastered into my brain.

"Ben we're, we're kind of dating?" Stan says looking over at Bill who nods.

"W-we're g-glad you know." Bill continues looking into my eyes. I crack a smile, happy for the two.

"I seriously got to get back to art but, congratulations guys." I beam at them before walking out the toilets and to class, the hall pass safely in my hand.

~~~~~~~~~ 

Eddies POV

School ended four minutes ago, Richie will most likely have a detention so that's ten minutes, it takes him three to bike home and six to get changed. So that's nineteen minutes until he bikes over to mine. My mother gets back in an hour from work which gives us thirty-nine minutes to hang out doing whatever we want. It takes her two minuets to lock the car and open the front door and another minute to climb up the stairs and come into my room. That gives Richie roughly one minute to climb out my window while I talk to my mother. The conversation usually lasts five to six minutes depending on if she asks how my day was. She then goes downstairs and spends five minutes cleaning up and then leaves the house to go to the pharmacy at 4.15pm this means Richie needs to climb back into my room as soon as she leaves as you can see my window from her car. We then have twenty minutes to chill once again until she comes back home and starts making dinner. It took me eighteen minutes to write this so Richie be here in 3...2...1... hmm must be running lat-