{Part Sixteen} WTF

(A/N: ooooh honey, you got a big storm coming 😉)

Stans POV

"-and then he said he would be waiting" Eddie finishes putting his head in his hands, Richie puts his hand on Eddies back tracing circles on his shirt, I catch Beverly's eye and she gives me a 'I told you so' look, I roll my eyes and snort. The other losers are also cooing at them, somehow they have gotten closer (which I didn't know was possible) and have stayed in the same position for a few long minutes without disturbance. Wow we are all such cockblocks right now. I laugh out loud at my thought, and suddenly Richie is glaring at us staring at them with puppy eyes, he jerks his hand away from Eddie and the moment is gone.

"It's alright Eddie," Ben starts, "what do you have last period we could sneak you out the back?"
"Um... English I think" he mumbles.
"Yeah Eddie it will be fine, next year they will graduate and get the hell out of this school and then get arrested for doing what they do everyday here, we just have to stick together. I'm positive." Mike bellows confidently.

"I'm positive we're all going to die" I snort under my breath a little too loudly and suddenly everyone is glaring at me. I start to laugh, then Bill, then Mike, then Bev and Ben, Eddie and Richie too. For a brief moment, everything was alright.

Eddies POV

The bell rings signalling the end of school, my whole body shudders at the thought of facing Henry. I pack away my bag as quickly as I can possibly can and run out the class ignoring the calls of my stubborn teacher. I bolt down to the toilets in the west wing where I agreed to meet Ben. He has some secret way out the school for all the times when he first got in trouble with Henry when he first moved here.
"Ben, ben?" I call out when I reached the bathroom.
"Eddie." I hear, the voice startling me.
"Who is it? Ben?" I ask,
"I need to talk to you," it speaks again, "please, hear me out"
"Okay, okay. Who are you though?" I ask walking towards the voice which is coming from the one closed stall. I know it from somewhere, I just.. don't know where from...
Now standing in front of the door I hear a sigh and it swings open.

Josh is standing there with shiny eyes,

I pivot my feet towards the door hundreds of thought rushing through my head as I break into a run but not getting very far as Josh has my arm in his hand, and in one quick motion he pulls me towards him dropping my arm to cup my face and before I can even process what is happening he pulls me into a deep kiss.
I fall into it, slamming josh against the cubicle, it's messy.

"Eddie? It's Ben, sorry I'm late Ms Famko gave me a detention, Eddie?"
"Y-yeah" I shout, Josh pushes me out the cubicle giving me one last smug look and suddenly I'm facing Ben in utter shock.

"You alright Eddie? Your hairs all messed up.."
"Yeah-no-don't-worry-it's-nothing-Leave-it" I spit out glancing at the cubicle once more "Come on let's go already my mum needs me at home,"
"Okay Eddie.." Ben says "this way," he leads me out the toilets and takes me round the back of the school. The cold air helps my brain proceed what the fuck just happened and before I know it I'm wheezing desperate for my inhaler and suddenly I'm on the floor.