Awkward Shower

There was nothing like your siblings walking in on a moment and destroying every second of it and the confidence I had finally built up, having Ashton so close to me. I didn't want to be taunted by Xander for this for the rest of my living life, but I knew my brother too well. I wouldn't hear the end of it from him. Ever.

"Did we interrupt something?" Xander smirked at Ashton and me. I noticed Sofia standing next to him, so there were two witnesses to this happening.

"Things looked pretty steamy." Sofia added before joining us in the pool.

"I felt like I had something in my eye...Ashton was just checking it." I climbed out of the pool, squeezing my hair to let out the excess water from it so it wouldn't trail behind me

"We aren't idiots, T." Xander rolled his eyes, following behind Sofia in the pool.

"Maybe Sofia isn't, but I'm sure you are Xander." I grabbed a towel that was folded neatly on a shelf along with other towels that were freshly washed and waiting to be used. I wrapped it around my body. I think I was feeling a mixture of confusion, embarrassment, and annoyance. Confusion because I wasn't sure exactly why we almost kissed. Embarrassment because Xander walked in on us and I hated my family to see me being affectionate towards someone. Lastly, annoyance since the kiss didn't happen. I wanted to have at least one kiss with him that I would remember if I never saw him again. I wanted to memorize the feeling of his lips against mine.

"I knew my sister was always into drummers." Xander high fived a very clueless Ashton.

"Yeah?" Ashton smirked to me once he put together what was going on.

I picked up my clothes before heading off to my room without saying anything to Ashton or the others. I jumped into the shower, removing the uncomfortable feeling of knowing chlorine was seeping into my pores. I sighed as the warm water helped me temporarily escape my problems and I watched as the idiotic sentiments went down the drain.

"Talia, what's wrong?" I heard Ashton enter the bathroom.

"Nothing!" I shouted over the sound of the water coming down. I began to intensely scrub shampoo into my scalp, trying to make the shower a quick one so I could force myself to sleep despite it being only nine at night. Showers and sleep were always a good excuse to avoid everything.

"Since you want to make this difficult..." Ashton swung open the shower curtain. I immediately covered my body as much as I could. "To avoid any further awkward situations, I'll join you in the shower."

"You can wait your turn then." I closed the curtain and returned to massaging the shampoo into my hair.

"We have to converse water, honey!" A now naked Ashton was in the shower.

I turned around, covering myself again and scowling at him. "Get out!"

"Nope." He smirked. "I'm Ashton Fletcher Irwin and here is all of me." He proudly placed his hands on his hips.

"No offense, but this is not what I want to see!" I focused my vision on the ceiling. I mean, I was curious to see what he had to offer, but this was the wrong moment. He needed to swoon me a little more than this.

"Come on! Introduce yourself!"

"I'm not doing that."

"I will tickle you."

"I'd rather not be tickled in a slippery area while we're both nude." One painful scenario came to mind and I didn't want that to happen.

"Then introduce yourself!"