If You Don't Know

November 4, 2014

A cold Tuesday night and the eve of my birthday called for nothing better than soup and starting a draft for my psychology paper that was due in two days. I had two weeks to start it and I decided what better time then now. Tonight I had Luke here offering plenty of distractions than I could remember having since moving in.

I stared at the blank word document on my laptop. The insertion point blinked and blinked and I found I just lost five minutes of writing time because I was distracted by it and distracted by Luke singing his whole discography at the top of his lungs through the apartment. It was a surprise Dick hadn't started banging on the walls or come to tell me to have Luke shut up.

Another break from starting the paper didn't sound like it would do much harm to me. I opened my texts and bothered Xander.

Talia: hiiii
Xander: hello ugly
Talia: that's so mean
Xander: I know
Xander: what are you up to????
Talia: formulating the poses I will do in your wedding photos. Wbu?
Xander: please consider a pose that involves lifting me. I am watching the mindy project with mom and dad. (mom's idea)
Talia: what work out and diet do you recommend? I need to bulk up.
Xander: squats and taquitos are ideal
Talia: easy enough

After the distraction session with Xander, I moved on to the next thing my head told me was a good idea; I washed the dishes with Luke instead of putting them in the dish washer. I scrubbed each dish until I felt it was sparkling with procrastination.

"You're really putting off that paper." Luke mentioned as he dried off each dish one by one. Furthering the procrastination.

"It's just not ideal the night before your birthday." I argued.

The dishes took up fifteen minutes of my time and I started to yawn when I shut off the kitchen light. Luke had excused himself for the night to the spare room for a good night's rest and that left me with nothing better to do than start the paper or go to sleep. And lying down in bed sounded so lovely.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I began to think hard. Luke. Ashton. Luke. Ashton. Day three of worrying about both. I wanted Luke to be okay and I wanted Ashton to be equally as okay even though the terms we were on weren't the greatest. I wanted to stop thinking about Ashton at the same time. What was the best way to get over Ashton?

Did anyone ever get over Ashton Irwin?

I opened Google on my phone and hesitantly typed his name in the search bar. The first thing I saw were three news articles.

Ashton Irwin and Talia Kozma Call It Quits?!

Ashton Irwin Cheating Scandal!

What is Ashton Irwin Up to Now?

I opened the first article and a picture of him and I walking together loaded. On the picture, is a photoshopped broken heart right in the middle of us. This was obviously Perez Hilton at it again. He made the pictures on his website look like a middle schooler went crazy with a photo editing app.

Ashton Irwin and Talia Kozma Call It Quits?!

We loved the pair together, but now rumors are circulating the two have not spoken since September!

There's no confirmation of this as both parties have not answered our calls.

The ex-love birds were last spotted in August, when Talia went to a show in East Rutherford to support her then man.

We recently snapped these photos of Talia in SoHo, looking distraught. No makeup can cover those puffy eyes.

What are your thoughts on this rumor?!