introduction

Hello there! Welcome! 

This is a rewritten version of a story that I made back in 2016 called "Forced Eternity". You can't find it now because it's been archived as of a few years ago(and for a good reason). 

Before you read, please remember: this is a work of fiction, all real people depicted in this does NOT represent who they are in the real world whatsoever. Also, it's fanfiction... don't bring real world logic into it.

Anyway, hope you enjoy reading this! And if not, I'm so sorry.

________

Now let's start off with the character cast: 

[a/n: all ages listed below are for chapter 5 onwards, chapters 1-4 takes place 2 years before the story truly begins]

The Rose Family:

Rose Xiang Tao/Vincent "Thorn" Rose (54)- A Chinese-French man who unfortunately lost his parents at a young age, left with his older sister to fend for themselves. Despite this, he accelerated and exceeded expectations in school that he studied overseas in South Korea and met his wife, Han Tae Rin. Soon after building up his business "Rose Corporation" (him being the CEO), they got married and now have two children. As for his older sister, she runs a worldwide organization that he took part in building up before starting Rose Corporation, and he uses the company to fund the organization.

Han Tae Rin (49)- A Korean woman who grew up not so well-off, but it didn't stop her from pursuing education towards her dream of being a psychiatrist. Through the journey of her career, she met Vincent and her whole life changed; Now she helps run finances at Rose Corporation, and is now married to him with two children.

Rose Jia Mei/Han Ji Min/Julieta Rose (22)- Eldest child of Xiang Tao and Tae Rin; Heiress to soon inherit the title of being next CEO of Rose Corporation. Has recently graduated high school and is now preparing and training to take over once her father has stepped down. Is currently dating Lei Longwei, her boyfriend of two years and her parents encourage their relationship despite Longwei being the son of an awful man, who happens to be Xiang Tao's rival.

Rose Jian Hong/Han Seo Jun/ Xander James Rose (18)- Youngest child of Xiang Tao and Tae Rin; Currently attending high school and is the school's star athlete on the track team. Is the backup heir in case something happens to his older sister, but is more interested in journalism than running the company.

Park Chaewon (22)- Daughter of a couple who were close family-friends to Xiang Tao and Tae Rin. After a tragic motor accident that happened to her parents, she had been adopted into the Rose family; she is the same age as Jia Mei and is currently enrolled at the top art school in the country. Very passionate about painting and graphic design.

Royal One-Seven Company and their "Diamond Clan":
Royal One-Seven is a business corporation founded by a man named Choi Seungcheol, who runs the company with 12 other men by his side. They had worked hard towards making a name for themselves and earning quite a reputation--so much so that they were able to be named the second best company, making very little distance in reputation between themselves and Rose Corporation. On the surface it's just a regular office, but under that façade is a group of highly trained men who run an underground syndicate for more under the table business; planning heists, stealing illegal firearms, selling and delivering contraband, and they even take requests from clients who wish to... silence those who know too much.

While getting the job done, they remain poised and professional. Many young thugs and groups fear the group of men who commit such brutal crimes while dressed in expensive custom-made suits. And with that underground reputation, they had earned themselves the name of "The Diamond Clan"

Chief executive officer: Choi Seungcheol

Chief financial officer: Lee Jihoon

Chief operations officer: Kwon Soonyoung

Chief human resources officers: Hong Jisoo/Joshua Hong, Lee Seokmin

Chief administrative officers: Boo Seungkwan, Jeon Wonwoo

VP of marketing: Wen Junhui

Accountants: Yoon Jeonghan, Chwe Hansol

Project manager: Kim Mingyu

Managers: Xu Minghao, Lee Chan

The Lei Family:

Lei Chaioxian (53)- A cruel businessman who runs jewellery company "Royal Bloom Jeweller". He has been rivals with Rose Xiang Tao in school and despises how he had been outshined everything, and hating him had led Chaioxian to hate on the Rose Clan. He hates their family even more knowing his son, Longwei, is dating their heiress, but he usually doesn't give a damn about his son, physically and verbally abuses and ridicules him when angry.

Zhao Peijing (41)- An equally cruel businesswoman who handles advertisement and is all about partying, drinking, shopping, and pampering herself. And contrary to the many rumours, she loves her husband very much. She is Chaioxian's second wife and Longwei's stepmother. She sometimes displays bipolar behaviour and fluctuating moods towards her stepson, either kind and caring or harsh and abusive, regardless Chaioxian condones his wife's actions.

Wang Qiuyue (deceased)- Chaioxian's first wife and Longwei's mother. The original CEO and founder of "Royal Bloom Jeweller", which she started up with her husband when she was young and passionate for jewellery making. She was the only one who seemed to care for her son and defended him when her husband would attack him. She passed away due to illness while Longwei was still a child.

Lei Longwei (23)- Heir and only child of Chiaoxian and Qiuyue. At 15, he was sent overseas from China to manage the family business chain in South Korea, but he believes it was more so his father and stepmother could get rid of him for good. He spent every day that year in Korea alone, yet he was determined to be successful until one day he came across and met Jia Mei and immediately fell in love, now they've been dating for two years; his father does not approve of their relationship.

-

Rose Corporation is an international trading company that has taken part of many projects. It started off as small delivery and textile trading company, and soon branched out into big shipping and trading company that attracted many business partners from around the world.

And as big as the company is above ground trading goods, they started business underground a few years later to earn more trust and more business partners on the side, dealing all sorts of contraband to those who would benefit the company later, though once you retract from the deal, it costs more than just goods and money, it also costs your life.