thirty nine

Warning: creepy behaviour and a bit of nonconsensual touching, read with caution!

One week later...

Jia Mei

"Good morning, my beloved flower!" Longwei's voice chirped in my ear, waking me up and scaring me immediately. Before I could even open my eyes, I was let out of my cage and hit the cold hard ground. I let out a groan in pain before feeling him lift me up into his arms.

"Sorry, flower. I'm just so excited because today is the day of our wedding!" I didn't say anything as he kept blabbing on and on about today. I wanted to fight Longwei, but I was drained of energy due to him starving me the entire week and only gave me water and a granola bar every other day. I tried moving my head around to try and find Chan, but he was no where in sight as I grew dizzy and passed out again.

Chan... I need to find Chan.

If only I had enough energy to save him.

<SPLASH!>

I woke up almost drowning before sitting up and coughing violently. I'm not sure what is happening right now, but I don't want to be here anymore.

"Awake now, darling flower? Good!" Longwei says before putting down the bucket he used to splash me "Now that you're awake, it's time to get you dressed for our wedding!" He then shows me the dress I saw a week ago, making me feel panic as he began to undress me. It felt almost like an eternity to get me in the dress, he kept staring and tracing his hands all over my body while muttering quietly and occasionally skimming his lips against my skin. It was so unsettling, seeing him basically become feral at the sight of my body despite him insulting my weight not too long ago.

But that wasn't the important thing at hand right now. I was shaking for my life as I frantically searched for Chan, but I couldn't see him.

Oh god, did Longwei kill him? He couldn't have... he promised...

I began to tear up at the thought of Chan possibly being dead as I felt the dress squeeze around my body. It was already suffocating and uncomfortable enough, but then he decided to kiss up my neck before attaching a dog collar to my neck. Hooking on a chain to my collar, he then notices my tears and smiles.

"Aw, is the thought of our dream wedding coming true making you emotional? Don't worry, my beloved flower, we'll be married in no time!" He then pulls hard on the chain, almost making me fall forward if not for my own reflexes. Not even caring to see if I was alright, he kept pulling eagerly towards a wedding arch that was oddly placed in the middle of the warehouse.

Turning to face me, he stared at me for a moment, and as if he was reading my mind he clarified "Don't worry about that annoying rat anymore, today is all about us. However, we need someone to witness us finally officiating our love, so I decided that he can just... hang around for the ceremony."

He then gestures to the ceiling, and looking up to my horror, Chan was hanging by his chained wrists while a small anvil was chained to his ankles, all while hanging over a large glass tank of water. He had very dark eye bags and looked like he hasn't slept in days, but he still tried to fight out of his restraints.

"Chan..." I gasped quietly, soon to feel an awful aura coming from Longwei as he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. A growl could be heard from him as his voice became very low and threatening.

"Having second thoughts, flower?" He tilts his head while holding up a remote control "If you revoke your part of the deal, poor little Chan will drown in that tank. You don't want that, do you?" He fakes sympathy with a pout.