two

It was silent late night in the shady streets of downtown, the air cold and the tension high. Though it wasn't high enough for the Diamond Clan, who was paying a visit to their former downtown branch.

Mingyu, Hansol, Seokmin, and Joshua remained outside the door of a small warehouse, preventing anyone from entering as chaos went down inside.
Swinging of baseball bats, kicking, punches being thrown, all while blood was splattering onto the floor. Soon the beatings died down when the victims were on the concrete floor, spitting up blood and even a tooth as Seungcheol loomed over the victim quivering in fear.

"Will you speak now?" He asked in a low and threatening voice. When they didn't respond as quickly as he wanted, Seungcheol snapped his fingers and Wonwoo began to raise his blood-stained baseball bat over his head again before one of them finally spoke up.

"Ok! Ok, we'll speak!" He begged and whimpered, blocking his face with his arm in fear "Just please, no more... please."

"Glad that you're able to cooperate, Hwayoung." Seungcheol then crouched down to be at the same eye level and gave him a devilish smirk "Unfortunately for you and your buddies? We're done here. Consider this partnership over." He then snaps again and the rest comply by picking up the one name Hwayoung and the two others.

"W-wait!" Hwayoung pleaded "Please, we promise we won't mess up again! It was a fluke, I swear!"

"Sorry kid, but we can't allow flukes like that to ever happen again. Do you have any idea how much that arms deal cost us?"

Hwayoung and the other victims were silent, no one daring to answer.

"You were dealing with nearly fifty grand worth of contraband. And you pretty much let it get stolen--at least that's what you say. We know you sold at least half of that and pocketed the cash." Shaking his head, Seungcheol then signals the rest of the Clan members to start tying them up.

"Mr. Choi-! Sir! We truly are sorry! P-please give us another chance!" Hwayoung pleaded again.

"Sorry isn't going to get that contraband and money back, dipshit. Take 'em away, boys."

"No no no please-" He was then cut off when he the remainder of his gang was gagged and tied up with bags over their heads. They all exit the warehouse with Hwayoung over Mingyu's shoulder before throwing him and the two others into the back of their van as almost all of them pile in.

"You sure you guys don't want to come along and overlook this?" Joshua confirms with Seungcheol and Chan "You two are the ones that lead this."

Seungcheol shook his head "Go ahead, and have as much fun as you want while disposing of those ones. Chan and I have a party to attend to."

"Alright. Have a good night, you guys."

"You too."

As the van drove off into the night, Seungcheol and Chan then began walking over to the black Porsche that was parked a block away from where they were.

"You have your spare suit, Chan?"

"Of course. You?"

"It's a social event. I always have one prepared."

Changing into their clean suits and throwing the bloodied ones in the trunk, Seungcheol then began driving over to the Rose Corporation building for Jia Mei's party.

Once pulling up and heading into the building, Seungcheol gives his key to the valet, and they began walking up to the building. Seungcheol then pulling a rose lapel out of his jacket pocket and holding it out to Chan, which confused him.