One Night Only

I took a nap not long after John left.

7 o'clock came by pretty quickly. I wore a red, long-sleeved dress which had a cut out in the back and went down to my knees. I wore my head up in a neat bun, straightening my bangs to go just above my eyes. On my feet were black wedges, about 4 inches tall. Made me at least an average height.

I looked outside my window, seeing the car there. I guess John spotted me, he waved for me to come on.

I smiled at him, and walked outside. His eyes widened, "You look gorgeous, Lily", I blushed. "Why, thank you. You look great as well", we both got in the car.

When George noticed me, his eyes widened as well.

I was starting to get a sense nobody told George I was coming with them, I started to feel a little uncomfortable.

John squeezed my hand and whispered"It's alright, love. He's probably just shocked by your beauty."

I smirked, feeling my face heat up. I looked up at John, he was smiling at me. Even when I looked away, he was still staring at me with loving eyes... and I didn't mind one bit. 

~~~

Once we got to the bar, we all rushed inside. I guess we were all pretty thirsty.

"Five beers, please", John asked.

And thus the night began..

~~~~

I've had about four beers, a shot, and a whiskey.. My mind was just everywhere.

John, Paul and Ringo all went separate ways. Dancing with women, kissing women, having a blast and drinking.

George was sitting next to me, still drinking.

I looked at him, and he looked at me back. 

I could sense he was as drunk as I was.

"Care to dance?" he smirked, reaching his hand out to me.

"Why, of course goodsir.." Slurring my words, I grabbed his hand and he guided me to the dance floor.

We danced only for a little bit.

As we were dancing, truths starting running out of my mouth.

"Y-You know G-G-George... I.. I like ya too..." I slurred

He smiled, "Oh, really?" cocking one eyebrow up. "Prove it",

I took is as a dare, I smashed my lips upon his. I could feel his smile in our kiss.

What bliss

"How about we go somewhere a little more private?" I looked at him, his eyes filled with lust as he bit his bottom lip.

"Alright" he smirked.

We looked around to make sure none of the boys saw, we called for a car and heading out.

Once the car arrived, I stumbled into the vehicle, as did George, who was now holding my hand.

The first three minutes we sat there staring at each other and giggling.

Then there was a pause of nothing. 

He smashed his lips upon mine, we starting having a make-out session in the back seat of the car... Intensely.. 

The car stopped, "Alright, love birds. Out me car", the driver said.

We ran out of the car, quickly ran inside the house and slammed the door. 

Once we got inside, we continued making out, walking around the house until we found my bedroom. 

I kicked off my shoes, as did he.

He unzipped my dress, and I started to unbutton his shirt. God, he's sexy. Once my dress was off, he started taking off his pants. We stopped kissing. He stared at me, lust still burning in his eyes. George then held me close, nibbling on my neck. I moaned. 

He then whispered "What a gorgeous body for a gorgeous girl..", My heart melted and I gave in. 

I pushed him on the bed, and crawled on him. Kissing him, passionately. He guided me under the covers.

And I'll only say this, alcohol can only do so much, but this night, is a memory...