Confessions (Last Kiss)

It's been two months since I last saw Yoko Ono.

But that wasn't the last time I heard from her.

She called almost everyday asking for John, and every time John wasn't there.

What the hell does she want?

Every time I asked that, she would hang up.

I tried to bring it up to John, but he would just shout that day and the next we'd make love.

It's almost some kind of pattern.

I even asked once if he was cheating on me, he got very mad that night.

"What the bloody hell, Lily?! Do you not even listen to all the things I say to you? I told you I love you! No one else! For fucks sake, I don't want to discuss this right now."

He stormed off after, he didn't come home until the next day.

John said he went out to the bar and went to Paul's for the night.

But when I called Paul he knew nothing of that.

After a few weeks of bringing it up, I stopped asking John.

I'd just get the same effect from him.

~~~~~~~~~~

John walked into the living room where I sat with my notebook, writing down thoughts.

"Lily, I need to confess something with you" John slowly walked towards me.

I stared at him, my heart started racing.

"Alright" I patted on the couch for him to come sit next to me.

Once he sat next to me, he sighed.

"Yoko...." He started, I just stared at him.

Yoko?

"What about Yoko?" I looked at him, as he was just staring at the ground, playing with his fingers.

"Yoko is pregnant.... and it's my baby.."

I gasped, looking away from him.

No no no no no no no..

"W-Why?" I whispered, I couldn't bare speak louder without my voice cracking. I felt tears form in my eyes.

"I...I'm so sorry, Lily!" He pulled me in for a hug, I looked at him. Tears were streaming down his face.

"I wasn't thinking! I don't like Yoko, I don't want a child with her.. I-I wanted you to have my children! I was drunk, it was a mistake! I promise you, Lily. It'll never happy again."

I was speechless..

"Lily? Are... are you okay?" I looked back at John, his eyes still filling with tears, but with concern and truth.

"Go to her, John.." I whispered.

"W-what?"

"That baby needs you, she'll need you. Go to her."

"B-b-but Lily?! I love you, not her. G-G-God Damn it!" He stood up, taking a small box from his jacket pocket.

"See this?" Tears fell from his eyes.

"This was supposed to be for you! Not Yoko! We were supposed to get married, and having many beautiful children!"

"John! You said so yourself your own father wasn't there for you! And you also said you didn't want to repeat history like that! John.. just.. go" Tears slowly fell down my face.

"But after everything, Lil-"

"John, it's a choice. But you need to do the right thing and marry her. Be gentle to her and the baby, just.. Do the right thing" I sobbed.

He kicked the chair, screaming.

I just watched him, frightened and hurt.

"I LOVE YOU, LILY!!! JUST STOP! I DON'T WANT HER, AND I DON'T WANT HER BABY!"

I stood up, "JOHN, IT'S YOUR BABY TOO! DON'T REPEAT FUCKING HISTORY!" I cried.

"Do this....for me" My voice cracked.

"But I love you" His voice was barely audible, it broke me.

We hugged each other, crying.

"I'll always love you, John... Always" I whispered.

"Just please, one last kiss.." He whispered back, looking back at me. His eyes were red and puffy like mine were.

I leaned in, kissing him passionately.

I've never had so much feeling into one kiss.

To think this was the last kiss..

The last kiss was broken.

John opened his mouth to say something, but closed it right away.

He got up, grabbed his guitar and walked towards our bedroom, where he packed his clothing.

I didn't dare watch him, this was the hardest breakup I've ever experienced.

I heard the door slam, I ran towards the window.

I watched him get into his car, and drive away.

Tears fell down my face again.

I started to break down, falling to my knees.

I haven't sobbed this hard since Amy died.

I laid there on the ground, rocking myself, crying like a baby.

I ended up falling asleep from crying, dreaming of John and I if this didn't happen.

We would've gotten a bigger home, with a beautiful garden.

We would've gotten married, and had many beautiful children.

Yoko Ono would've stayed away, and not have gotten pregnant because John wouldn't have cheated.

That was the last kiss for us..

~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sooo sorry I don't put a lot of detail to each chapter, but think and imagine all the things Lily and John have been through. It's all imagination through these things. ♥