P.S I love You

After John left me alone with my piano, I stayed in that room for a few hours. Only to give John time to cool off.

I sat there on the stool, sighing.

I mess things up perfectly, don't I?

There was a knock at the door.

"Lily, how come you're still in here?" John walked in.

"I wanted to give you time to cool off and for me to relax a little" I admitted.

John sighed, sitting on the ground beside the stool.

"Look, I'm not mad. It's just hard to live with someone you don't love. It's hard to get an ending you never wanted." John stated.

I sighed, "Ain't that the truth" I mumbled.

John looked at me oddly, "What do you mean?"

I looked at him, "John, this isn't the ending I wanted either. I never wanted to get lung cancer and end up alone. I thought.. I thought in the end I'd die with you to love. I thought in the end I'd be married and have children-"

"Then let's do that, Lily. We can, we have plenty of time left" John held my hands.

I sighed, "John, we don't have plenty of time left. may barely have any time left. You can't just suddenly leave Yoko and your baby. You care about Sean, right?"

"Of course I do, but-"

"But nothing, John. Sean will need you. Yoko's ex already took her first baby, do you really think she'd let you take Sean and be with me?"

He sighed, "But, Yoko and I could work it out"

Poor boy, doesn't give up.

"Lily, you won't be alone. I'll be here until the end, I'll try my hardest to get to you. I love you, you are loved. You'll never be alone" John assured me.

I shrugged, "Only if you say so.."

He kissed me, "I promise so."

I smiled.

"Promise me this, John."

"Anything, love" John smiled at me.

"Just... love me one more time before you go." I caressed his face.

He grinned, "Gladly."

He carried me bridal style, walking me towards the bedroom, I couldn't stop giggling.

He laid me on the bed.

"John, does this mean you're leaving soon?" I looked at him.

His smile disappeared a little, "Sadly.. Yes. The manager says Yoko wants me home tonight.."

My heart cracked, tonight?

"But just remember, Lily. I love you.." He kissed me passionately on the bed.

He slowly took off my pajamas, and I took off his clothing.

He breathed heavily in my ear, "I want you" He whispered, kissing my neck.

I moaned, "Of course, John" I bit my lower lip.

He growled and pulled the covers over us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We laid there, John was on me, just staring into my eyes. He suddenly started kissing my face everywhere.

I giggled, "John, Hehe! What are you doing?"