I Want You

It's been four years since I broke up with George.

The year now was 1969, and things couldn't get more better. I'm still with John, madly in love with him. We've been to India with the rest of the boys and their lovers for meditation.

George took my advice and dated Pattie Boyd, in fact, they are even married now. Beautiful couple!

My hair has grown so much longer than it was, so has John's. John now has long hair and even a beard! We tried this whole "Bed Peace, Hair Peace" a bed in, where we invited anyone to come over to our home. It was a movement to spread peace, All We Are Saying Is Give Peace A Chance, John&I say.

It's bliss.

There has been much more conflicts since 1965, but we're getting there.

Once, Ringo walked out during the "studio time" as I call it, and when he returned, there were flowers all over his drum set. It was an apology from the boys, it was very sweet.

Everyone is criticizing John and I for our movements for peace, but nobody in this world seems to be criticizing war and how it needs to end.

Spread love, not war. People don't seem to get that.

"Hey, Love. What are you doing here yourself?" John walked in, hugging me.

"Just thinking.." I said, staring outside the window.

He chuckled, "Some deep thinker you are.." John kissed my forehead, making me blush.

"Come down to the studio, I wrote you something.." He took my hands guiding me towards our home recording studio.

"This is what I have so far.." He stated, grabbing his guitar.

I want you

I want you so bad

I want you

I want you so bad

It's driving me mad

It's driving me mad

I want you

I want you so bad, babe

I want you

I want you so bad

It's driving me mad

It's driving me mad

I want you

I want you so bad, babe

I want you

I want you so bad

It's driving me mad

It's driving me mad

I want you

I want you so bad

I want you

I want you so bad

It's driving me mad

It's driving me mad

She's so heavy

Heavy, heavy, heavy

She's so heavy

She's so heavy

Heavy, heavy, heavy