Epilogue For Ending #2

The year was now 1980. It's been about 11 years since Lily Moore passed away from lung cancer. John Lennon was never able to move on from that. He told Lily he never loved Yoko, and he meant it.

"Mr. Lennon?" A younger man asked.

John turned around, but the city could only hear the gun-shots from that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John woke up, in a bright, white space.

"What the hell happened?" John thought.

He got up from the ground, looking around.

He suddenly looked down and saw a sight he couldn't believe.

John saw himself on the ground, bloody, and Yoko screaming over his now dead body.

"Am I dead?" He kept thinking.

"John.." He heard a voice say his name from behind. He quickly turned around, startled.

"Wha-" He stopped his words, he stepped closer to this woman who looked like an angel.

The angel smiled, "John"

John recognized that voice from anywhere.

"Lily?" His hopes went high, as the angel nodded.

John shouted with glee, hugging the angel tightly, kissing her.

"I've missed you!" John cried.

Lily laughed, "I've missed you too, I've been watching you all.. You sure kept your promise, John." Lily smiled at him. John smiled back.

"Of course, as I said before. You're the one and only" John held Lily's hands.

"Am... Am I dead then?" John stuttered, suddenly becoming a bit nervous.

Lily nodded, "Sorry, but yes."

John suddenly smiled, "At least I'm with you" He kissed Lily's lips.

"Heavenly" John thought.

"Mhm.. And now we can live together in heaven. Looks like things ended the way we wanted it to, didn't it?" Lily chuckled softly.

John smiled, "I've missed your laugh" 

He noticed Lily blush, "I've missed how you blush also", that comment caused Lily to only blush more.

"John, there's a few people I'd like you too meet.." Lily stated

John nodded.

Suddenly two children walked from behind Lily.

"John... This is Amy"

John smiled, "Amy" he thought.

"She looks just like her.. She's beautiful" John also thought.

"And this young boy, is Sam"

The boy looked like the age of five years, he as well looked like Lily.

"Is he your.." John hesitated.

"Yes, John. Sam here, is my son. Also one of Dan's... But that is a different story." Lily smiled.

"I'm a mother to both of my children again, it's bliss up here." John smiled at Lily's comment.

"Just how she wanted it" He thought.

"Is there some church we could go to and get married?" John smirked.

Lily giggled, "Of course we can get married.."

John smiled, "Finally, away from the real world, the press, Yoko and all. I can finally have the girl I wanted, and we have beautiful children anyways." He thought.

Amy, Sam, Lily and John held each others hands as they walked off to the distance to their after-life future.

The future to the ending they both wanted.

Happiness, Love, Family.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fin.