Things We Said Today

I woke up with a terrible headache. Another night of alcohol, I'm good though. 

I looked around the room, and saw who was sleeping next to me. Oh My God..

I lifted the covers.

Oh my god! What the hell is George doing in my bed? 

I looked at him some more and looked down.  He's naked!

I quickly put down the covers, I then realized that was naked as well.

Then it hit me.

George and I had sex... 

I moved a piece of his hair out of his face, I smiled at him. Still sexy..

He slowly fluttered his eyes opened, his eyes went wide. He quickly sat up.

"What the 'ell?" He looked at me, I covered my chest with the blankets.

He smiled at me, "Oh, yeah.. Now I remember", he smirked.

I giggled, "Yeah.."

"Look, George. I don't think either of us are ready for a relationship", I looked at him.

He sighed, "Yeah.. I guess so.."

"But..." 

He looked up at me, "But..?"

"I do have a suggestion for us..." 

He smiled a little, "Alright, love. Let's 'ear it!" He turned his body towards me.

"How about this.. You like me, and I admitted to liking you last night... How about we go daring.." I smirked.

George looked confused, "Daring, how?"

"We could be..." I hesitated, "Friends with benefits.." 

"What's that?" He asked, still confused.

"We stay friends, but we well.. have sex. Lust, not full love."

He smirked, "Alright"

"It's pure innocent in our part. We aren't in a relationship with anybody. One rule though, the boys can't know. Yes, that means Peggy won't know too. Just us, we only know. It also doesn't have to be a drunken night, but that also means it's not every night as well."

He smirked some more, "Sounds like a deal"

I smiled, "Alright."

He kissed me, I smiled.

"Would you like some breakfast, George?" 

His eyes lit up, "Well, of course!" 

He got up and put on his boxers and clothing he wore last night. I got up, put my bra, panties and a rob on.

I walked to the kitchen and made us some pancakes. 

Lust, Not Love. I reminded myself.

~~~~

After eating breakfast, the rest of the boys barged into my home.

John looked mad, "What the 'ell went on here?" John raised his voice.

"John, George was really drunk last night. I thought it was best for him to stay the night, nothing happened though." I assured him.

He seemed to relax a little, "Alright.. That's.. that's good." He mumbled.

"What smells so delicious?" Ringo said, sniffing the air.

"Oh, I made some pancakes earlier. Sorry, boys. Should've came over when you had the chance"

"Damn it.." Ringo mumbled, causing me to giggle.

I winked to George, he winked back.

They bought it.