2

🎶YOU GOT THE BEST OF ME~(Base drops) YOU GOT THE BEST OF ME~

SO PLEASE JUST DON'T LEAVE MEH~ 🎶

"Bomi! My ears are gonna burst!" Aera yelled over the loud music holding her hears, laughing how her best friend was singing along like a maniac.

"WHaT?! I CaN't HEAr yOu" she finally put the volume down.

"I said you're bursting my ears, I can't afford to lose them" Aera took her hands off her ears smiling, her Monday was going great so far.

"I'm sorry but this album is Fire!" she said excitedly. "Has your brother called you?"

Aera was content and proud of how successful her brother was. He was making his dreams come true.

"I wish Oppa would call me, he hasn't called me 2 months." She pouted.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he will soon. He's been busy with the album" Bomi assured.

"Now let's make this week Dope!" Bomi turned up the volume and Aera nodded in agreement and sang along with her.

🎶YOU GOT THE BEST OF ME, YOU GOT THE BEST OF ME~ 🎶

"We're here~" Bomi sang out and she turned off the ignition.

"Bomi, I think I've lost my hearing what did you say?" Aera said sarcastically.

"Oh hush you're fine" she went over to Aera's side of the car. "You need help?" she reached out to help.

"I got it chagi~" Aera playfully said and took out her cane.

"Okay yeobu" she closed the car door behind Aera.

They walked to class, Aera was holding the sleeve of Bomi's shirt just so she wouldn't bump into people around campus.

"GUYS, GUYS, OH MY MAPSOSA" Aera was able to distinguish who that was. That was Ji Woo, Aera's friend that she just met roughly a few months.

"Aera, Bomi. I think I'm Obsessed. No I've been possessed" Ji Woo said seriously.

"Why? what's wrong?" Bomi touched her shoulder a bit worried.

"Did you hear Bangtan's new album??" she widened her eyes.

Aera shook her head laughing, they thought she got black magic or something.

"Yes! We were listening to it on the way, you got the best of me~" Bomi sang out and nudged Aera's shoulder.

'These dorks' Aera thought to herself and wrapped up her cane.

"Jungkook is so hot! I've changed my bias from Jimin to Kookie!" Ji Woo asserted, holding her books tight to her chest.

"I think Jin's my type, the man knows how to cook." Bomi scratched her chin and looked up in the sky going off in a day dream.

"Aigoo you crazies, we have to go to class" Aera chuckled, taking out her cane.

"Can't we meet them?? Rapmon's your brother!" Ji Woo whispered loudly tugging Aera's arm.

Bomi and Ji Woo were the only ones to know Rapmon of BTS was Aera's brother. She didn't want anyone to know and they swore to keep it a secret. She didn't want the attention, she didn't want people to know BTS's Leader had a disabled sister. She was still insecure. Bomi was her friend from high school so she's always known and understood her reasons. It was difficult having friends and not telling them. Aera hated lying. She didn't like having too many friends either, two was enough for her. These two were plenty.

"It's not like I've met them either, Oppa doesn't call me" Aera faced down saddened. She hated him for forgetting about her and having to deal with her mother's constant nagging about when Namjoon would come visit so they could eat as a family.

"Alright, lets g—" Bomi got cut off.

"-FaceTime call from Namjoon oppa-" Aera's phone notified her aloud. Finally this bih. 

A/N: Monnie!! <3