24

It was another week, another Monday. She had repetitive night terrors last night her head was throbbing when she woke up at 5 am. She still had four hours to sleep. She buried herself in the pillow and tried to think of good thoughts. The boy in the uniform appeared in her mind and she instantly fell asleep.

Aera fixed herself up as she had class today. Jungkook was probably outside to pick her up, she was a little nervous. How would she tell him her feelings? Should she date him like Bomi said?

She went downstairs smelling chocolate chip waffles in the air. She sat down with her mother at the table and they quietly ate. Her brother had already left.

"Is something bothering you, honey?" Her mother asked.

"No...not really." She lied, her mother didn't need to worry about her more than she already had.

She placed her fork down and placed a hand on Aera's arm "You're having those dreams, again right?"

She nodded, she wasn't sure if she should ask about the dream of the boy or not. Her mother would probably say it's a dream that she enjoyed so it reappeared over and over, like Aera thought. Is it possible for a dream to repeat so many times and feel so authentic?

She checked her watch it was getting late. "Mom, don't worry about me. I've been having good dreams too." She said. They were good dreams, but they felt so real that it hurt her too. Like she was missing something.

She quickly washed her dishes and put them away. "Bye eomma." She shouted back and left the house with her belongings.

Her mother watched her leave in a hurry. She felt hurt that her daughter had to suffer like that. Maybe it'd be better that her memories don't come back then she wouldn't have to suffer more.

I walked towards the front of my house and felt a strong grip snake around my waist.

"I missed you." He whispered in her ear, his hot breath hitting her neck.