34

Aera woke up feeling distressed, it was getting worse each day. She had the dream of the boy saving her again for the third time. She was about to lose her mind. She had intake all seven pills that remained in her medicine bottle. It wasn't helping her at all. It was making the pain almost unbearable. She felt tired the past three days since the incident with Jungkook happened and he didn't show up to class. That didn't hurt her too much, but it pained her further that Suga wasn't there waiting for her as he always did. She missed him. She didn't understand how her love for him progressed so much. But she wanted to tell him.

She had a strong urging sensation about Suga. Was he that boy? Is that why I feel this way? But that doesn't make sense... How could that even?  Her head was throbbing again, she was thinking of so many possibilities, it had to be Suga right? Or was she just going crazy? Her head could be making random scenarios as she's been consuming depressants now.

Bomi dropped her off at the company after class. She found a cup of warm coffee near her keyboard again, someone had left her hot coffee every day for the past three days. She almost spilled it when she found it the first day, but she was expecting it now. She sat down and wrapped herself in the blanket as she was working, sipping on coffee as it warmed her up on this chilly dreadful day.

__________

Suga glimpsed through her window of her studio, pleased that she was drinking his coffee and she had herself wrapped around in his blanket. He wanted to approach her but how? What would he say? It'd be awkward for him to just sit there next to her, after avoiding her for the past few days, it was honestly torturing him. The only thing he knew was that he wanted to confess to her the next time he was with her. His phone began to rung, it was Namjoon, he had to go back to work.

She completed her homework and editing her song for the day. She finished early, it was almost 5:30. She thought about the incident with Jungkook, she felt bad for making him feel that way. She didn't feel the same for him, she just wanted to be friends. He must've been upset, he's been skipping class and didn't come pick her up as he usually would.

She stood from her chair and lifted her arms to stretch. Jungkook must be practicing now. I think the practice room is straight along this hall. She walked out of her studio and used her cane to aid her in walking. She expected to hear loud music to guide her towards the practice room, she only heard...

"Oppa stop teasing me." A familiar voice said.

"Baby I know you like it." Jungkook groped the girl's butt.

What the hell?  She walked towards the door, only able to listen to the situation.

"Jiwoo baby just take it off. No one will come in, all the hyungs are working." He tugged on her shirt.

JIWOO?! Where the hell did she come from?

"Really? Where's Aera?" She straddled his lap.

"I don't know, why does it matter? I want you, forget about her." He started kissing her neck viscously and tugged on her shirt again.

Wow. Jeon Jungkook and Jiwoo? Aera placed her ear against the cold door.

"Okay Oppa. We have to be quick!" She giggled and took off her shirt, he then went back to kissing her again.

Wow. Aera parted her ears from the door. She wasn't angry particularly at Jungkook, but her 'friend' Jiwoo. Jiwoo was weird these days, listening to the conversation it made sense, everything did, Jiwoo just wanted Jungkook.

She turned around facing down, feeling betrayed, she bumped her head into a living being.

"Ouch." She dropped her cane and rubbed her skull.

"Are you okay?" The recognizable honey like voice echoed, as he bent down to pick her cane up.

She identified the tender tone immediately, it was Min Suga. She felt alleviated inside instantly. Where have you been?

He examined her gloomy facial expression. "What's wrong?" He handed her the cane.

She shook her head. Moans were heard from the room behind her. Her facial expression widened.

"What the fuck." Suga looked through the window and found Jungkook making out with a shirtless girl.

His fist formed firmly. "That little fuc----" He was about to barge into the practice room.

She felt his arm brush against hers, she grabbed him in time. "Suga, no! Please!"

He stopped his steps and studied her concerned face.

"Please, he's your member. And I –I did him wrong too." All I could think about...was you.

"Break up with him." His voice stern.

"I think it's already over." Her head tilted up to face Suga.

"Wanna go for a drink?"