57

"I said what are you doing here!"  He hissed, looking down at her. His expression stable, with sharp piercing eyes in temptation to attack her. He clenched his fists tight, digging his nails tightly into his palms.

Beads of sweat traveled down her face, delirious to his behavior. "S-suga. I-I wanted to see how you were doing..I heard about you mother, I'm so sorr-"

He picked her shoulders up and slammed her against the wall. She shook in fear from his action, her stomach growled in light pain again as she was in hunger.

"You shouldn't be here, go. Leave right now." He glared at her intensely, not caring of her feared appearance. He was heavily drugged to notice.

She didn't want to leave, she wanted to help him. With courage, she lifted her hands along his solid build in attempting to hold him, his monster behalf tossed her hands away. He was frustrated, he didn't want her to be with him like this. He was torn, he needed her, but he was too damaged at the moment to ask for it. She was too precious to hold a psychotic monster like him.

Tears embedded in her pupils and she couldn't help but allow them to gush out. She faced down as he held her shoulders strongly, watching her break in front of him. He wanted to take her in his arms and hold her and say he was sorry, he didn't mean any of this. But the demonic being aroused inside of him whispered to him, telling him not to be sympathetic of her pathetic tears.

"Why aren't you leaving? Didn't you hear me?" He lifted his eyebrows, he continued his rasp demeanor.

"I-I won't leave you, stop. Please!" She begged, holding his shirt in desperation for her sweet Suga back, her Min Yoongi back. She didn't know this man and she wanted him to disappear he was caging her lover's identity deep down. How could she snap him back to reality?

He shoved her against the wall again, and she whimpered in pain.

"I SAID LEAVE RIGHT NOW." He growled, his breath attacking her face. She almost lost the feeling in her legs, forgot her sharp hunger. She quivered underneath him, she couldn't move. She was trapped.

He couldn't look at her anymore, he realized his mistake as the demon won the battle of terrifying his girl. He let go of her in conscious of his demeanor. He brushed his hair back with his bare hands and bit his lip harshly, tasting his own blood linger in his mouth. He messed up and he knew it.

She was free to go from his entrapment, she didn't know what to do. How to fix him. She led herself out the door forgetting all her belongings, except her only companion that she could trust, her cane.

She led herself to the elevator, she trembled into the small space, she guided her finger along the brail numbers. She pressed the first floor, feeling the single dot under her finger. She couldn't accept god's destruction in her life, what had she done to deserve this? What about the baby?  How would she ever tell him that? Maybe she would have to get rid of it.

Her stomach churned again but in a stronger sting, she held her belly to soothe the aching. Her head pounded significantly as she thought about Suga, the love of her life. Streaming into her sleep, his voice that alleviated all her worries. But this creature that she saw today had no soul, no ounce of emotion.

The elevator door had closed, she anticipated for his presence to come in and love her again.

A/N: HI! 🌞