41

They grabbed ice cream on the way to the basketball court, Suga was in disguise as usual and held Aera close to him.

"What's wrong?" She noticed his pull towards his body.

"Nothing, I thought I spotted paparazzi." He threw his vanilla cone away and covered his face.

"Really, we should go back then." She said concerned.

"It's fine. I'm sure they're gone now." He held her firmly.

"Okay." She licked her ice cream in small strokes.

He turned to face her as they reached the basketball court.

"Are we here?" She went for another lick, the vanilla cream bumped into her nose as Suga tugged her towards him. Reaching in for her ice cream, he took a bite of the cone.

"Mhmm" He leaned back and chewed happily.

She froze from the sudden closeness, she felt his hot breath as he had reached for her dessert. The ice cream almost fell on her face as she lost strength holding it.

"Oh!" He grabbed the cone and accidently dabbed her nose.

Aera felt the cold cream briefly touch her face, she went to wipe it away. Suga held her hand back and leaned in again, holding the ice cream far and kissed her nose to smooch the frozen dessert off her. His warm lips covering her nose.

Her face turned bright red, she couldn't help but smile. He revealed his gummy smile noticing her shyness. She was certainly a kitten to him.

"W-where's the ball?" She managed to say.

"It's over here." He placed the ice cream in her hands and grabbed the ball.

She hurriedly finished as much as she could. She clenched her eyes, as she felt a sudden rush in her head.

"What's wrong?" He noticed her expression.

She held her temple. "Brain. Freeze."

He laughed, "Here, give me the rest." He took the remaining bit and plopped it in his mouth.

"Mmm." He licked his lips.

"I wanted the rest." She pouted as her head started to alleviate.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Oops, if you can shoot in 3x in the hoop, I'll buy you gelato."

"Really?" She beamed.

He chuckled at her reaction. "Really." He came behind her with the ball and placed it in her hands so he could teach her the techniques again. Her body felt fluffy as he held her shoulders and placed his arms in hers, making sure to get the right angle. She lifted her arms with his and shot the ball ahead. She heard the ball hit the base. Did it go in?

She turned to face. "Did I make it?"

His lips turned widely upwards and he planted a kiss on her cheek. "Yeah and this is bonus."

He let go of her to pick up the stranded ball. She held her cheek, her face was burning even on a cold day. So that's how he wants to play?

Set eyes peered over at them, watching them from afar. A smirk formed over his face, he shook his head observing the couple. Is that who you were busy with Aera? Jungkook wiped his lip with his thumb and scrutinized them once more.

A/N: Short chap again, but I'm in a good mood and will upload as much as I can today for my babies. So this book will be around 64 chapters? I can't wait for the further chapters, lots of things AHEAD..I feel like uploading my whole life, but that'd be too nice. Anyway I'll see you again ❤️❤️❤️❤️

VOTE and COMMENT